Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 09/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how will they do after losing 5 seniors..have any players stepped up? name the starters
The Golden Eagles will still have one of the better teams in the region with the return of Cody Parker, JK Hall, and the younger Bratton.

JC has holes to fill, but IMO they'll be just fine this upcoming season.
still may do ok
BlackcatAlum Wrote:The Golden Eagles will still have one of the better teams in the region with the return of Cody Parker, JK Hall, and the younger Bratton.

JC has holes to fill, but IMO they'll be just fine this upcoming season.

I agree.
JC will be fine......As well as Coach M. He is now unleashed from the political bondage of last year and might............. prove himself Finally ??????
they didnt look great over the summer. i know pcc beat them 55-12 at pikeville college.
55-12 omg that is a pathetic
please tell me they had some players not playing in that game?
monster_energy Wrote:55-12 omg that is a pathetic
please tell me they had some players not playing in that game?

You cant go by anything from summer ball due that most kids are playing other sports.
johnson central had everyone, but pcc just had 6 players. they lost a starter the game before that from a concussion.
Yea PCC did give them a good whipping in summer ball but JC has a good team and they should have a solid season.
who were the starters this this summer? any players step up?
Trust me coack mckenzie and johnson central will be just fine this season!!!
Johnson central will have trouble this season losing 5 seniors. From what i hear Central is having trouble with every sport this year due to all the seniors that graduated. You cant just loose 5 players like that and replace them easy. I have seen games at central and it will be hard to fill in the holes that central lost
Who is the Hall kid that is the 8TH grade from what I've seen of him I know he is young but he looks that he is full of potential, probably wouln't hurt to move him up and let him get some varsity time, I think he is about 6'6"