Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hey Belfry Fans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need your help updating BelfryKy.com "The Ultimate Football Site for Belfry Pirates Football"

Send me any news, photos, etc. to [email]pirates@belfryky.com[/email]

Thanks!TongueirateSho

Also twitter us at http://twitter.com/belfryky
was the site down for a while i clicked on there several times and there was christinan pictures,that was nice to see...
Belfry beat us(Lloyd) a couple of years ago in the semi's.
THE (LlOYD) GAME WAS THE COLDEST SNOWEST GAME I'VE BEEN TO.
IT WAS A GREAT GAME.
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:THE (LlOYD) GAME WAS THE COLDEST SNOWEST GAME I'VE BEEN TO.
IT WAS A GREAT GAME.

it didnt snow but man was it COLD when belfry played at russell few yrs back down 20-0 and came back to lose in final minutes,think it was like 7degress that night
cuppett777 Wrote:it didnt snow but man was it COLD when belfry played at russell few yrs back down 20-0 and came back to lose in final minutes,think it was like 7degress that night

It was in 2005. I was on top of the press box filming the game. The wind was HORRIBLE up there.
Midee1 Wrote:It was in 2005. I was on top of the press box filming the game. The wind was HORRIBLE up there.

i know i was across in the vistor side froze to death then had a long ride home in defeat,lol, finally got warm when i got back to belfry
richardhead Wrote:Belfry beat us(Lloyd) a couple of years ago in the semi's.

It is hard to believe, but that game was back in 2003. Everyone was huddled together on the Belfry side and it was so cold that I was handing out my hot chocolate to everyone around because they were too cold to go to the concession stand.
bucslover68 Wrote:It is hard to believe, but that game was back in 2003. Everyone was huddled together on the Belfry side and it was so cold that I was handing out my hot chocolate to everyone around because they were too cold to go to the concession stand.

YOU shared your food/drink??? What were you thinkin??

LMAO!
I think I will twitter you. I am a Russell fan, but always pull for the Pirates when not playing the Red Devils. Go eastern KY!