Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: EKSC Soccer-Rama
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trying to find out information about the Eastern Entucky Soccer Conference Soccer-Rama. I heard it might be held on a Saturday at Stone Crest with up to 8 girls teams and 8 boys teams. I hope this is true. Just to have a day of soccer to watch would be great. I need my soccer fix!!!!!! If anyone has info or details please post........
Tell me more about this tournament, we are from Louisa and would love to be apart of the tournament. How do I find out about it?
Yeah i heard it was on
I hear hazard boy are payin in this tournment
I heard its Aug. 8th on top of Stone Crest
8 girls teams and 8 guys teams an est. of 320 players
Guys play in the afternoon and girls in the morning
some of the best players in the mountains will be there.
teams i have heard so far playing here are Prestonsburg, Paintsville, Johnson Central, Pike Central, Pikeville, and Hazard.
This is a organization actually lol- I only heard of the teams boys and girls playing in the tournament----
Prestonsburg, Paintsville, Pikeville, Shelby Valley, Pike Central, Johnson Central, Belfry. I do know those teams are also in the conference. I assume hazard joined?
I hope we play!
This is gonna be an awesome soccer gathering.
theres gonna be so many good players.
:1:After several phone calls and a few cups of coffee here is what I found out.

The Soccer-Rama will be held on August 8, 2009 at Stone Crest. There will be two sessions: Girls (10:00 AM - 2:00 PM) and Boys (3:00 PM - 7:00 PM).

Teams Listed Below:

Girls

Belfry (EKSC Member)
Johnson Central (EKSC Member)
Paintsville (EKSC Member)
Prestonsburg (EKSC Member)
Pike Central (EKSC Member)
Pikeville (EKSC Member)
Shelby Valley (EKSC Member)
Sheldon Clark

Boys

Belfry (EKSC Member)
Johnson Central (EKSC Member)
Paintsville (EKSC Member)
Prestonsburg (EKSC Member)
Pike Central (EKSC Member)
Pikeville (EKSC Member)
Shelby Valley (EKSC Member)
Hazard

A schedule of the games should be available soon. It will be a great way to kick-off the season.
I heard there will also be TV coverage by WYMT.
Is this going to become an annual event?
I hope it will. It sounds like it will be a great tournament with some great teams!!
I also have heard that WYMT will be there to film the event and do some interviews
its about time soccer gets reconized around here. its is by far one of the toughest sports and gets no credit.
i am so excited for this tournment.
we need to get get as many people there as possible.
Should be a good day of soccer.
How did everyone do today? and who stood out?
I tell ya who stood out to me or might I say impressed me. Paintsville Boys team.

They only had 10 players the entire day and they went 3-1. Their only loss coming at the hands of a pretty good Pikeville team 2-1.

Other than that everyone seemed fairly even matched IMO.

Who was the kid from Belfry that was hurt today and any word on how he is doing?
wow thats good...who did they play? and how did the boy from belfrey get hurt?
Is this preseason tourney still being held and if so when is it? Who is attending?
awsumbill_68 Wrote:Is this preseason tourney still being held and if so when is it? Who is attending?
It was this past Saturday. Girls teams in attendance were Johnson Central, Paintsville, Pikeville, Prestonsburg, Boyd County, Menifee County, Belfry, and Estill County. Was a great day weather-wise for soccer! Good to see the teams get reps.