Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry's new field...the field of dreams.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't wait to go to a Belfry Baseball game at that new field. It looks amazing. I'm sure that Coach Hagy will do a fantastic job this year. Good Luck Pirates.
If any team needed a new field it was Belfry. Hardy Park was the biggest joke in the state and no team deserved to play on it.
ha i agree wiht u on that one
Its a very nice field
I did get the chance to see Belfry's new baseball field when i went to the Pike County Bowl and the BElfry/Pikeville game and i must say, it is a very nice field
Does anybody have any pics? I know there new football facility is amazing.
A new field for a great coach, just what Belfry has needed for years. I think Mike Hagy is top notch coaching material, look for the Pirates to become a dominate force in baseball soon.
Sounds intresting.
Here are some pics.
Thanks for the pics throw deep, those look great
I have been saying for the past few years that Belfry was a sleeping giant in 15th region baseball. Now that they got their own facilities, which are very impressive, they will be a major player in baseball. Good luck to the Baseball Pirates!!
I think they should leave a pole in center field like the Astros have, kinda in tribute to Hardy Park.
"CliffClavin" Wrote:I think they should leave a pole in center field like the Astros have, kinda in tribute to Hardy Park.

Thats funny, but we are going to put up a RED MONSTER in right field, because it is a little shorter than left, it will extend to a little before right center, about 15 to 20 feet high, it will be really nice... Probably will have a huge Pirate head painted on it...
field looks great
The field looks great! I am thrilled for anyone, who can get a new field! I'd put a huge pirate ship on it... very detailed... Belfry style! Or a "target" that played arrrrrghhhh when hit!:big grin: (sorta like the Durham Bull ... with sound and smoke...!)
The field looks good.
Looks Good!
I havnt had the chance to see it yet.
field looks nice