Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clutch players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who would you give the ball to with the game on the line???
Channing Fugate.
No doubt, Channing Fugate.
Channing!
Miles Simpson or Charles Quanoo would be my top choices. But the likely best in the state will wind up being Austin Collinsworth.
Channing
OK Channings the man for BC...But who would you give the ball to for the team (YOU) are supporting this year. OK 4th quarter 4th down on the 4 yard line for the win...For Betsy Layne IMO it could be one of two players D. Maldonaldo and or C. Adkins...:HitWall:
Hazard has 3 players I would give the ball too. Mikael Campbell at halfback and two wide outs in Eric Back and Joey Meehan.

Perry Central- Will have Jordan Amis at QB and I like how the young man runs the team and will say his heart is as big as he is.So if the game is on the line it has or must be in his hands whether its throwing or running.

Breathitt Co- Easy Channing Fugate

Corbin- Ryan Frittz or Caleb Watkins
Recznik Wrote:OK Channings the man for BC...But who would you give the ball to for the team (YOU) are supporting this year. OK 4th quarter 4th down on the 4 yard line for the win...For Betsy Layne IMO it could be one of two players D. Maldonaldo and or C. Adkins...:HitWall:
Maldonaldo is a stud. Do you know who (college) is looking at him?
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:Maldonaldo is a stud. Do you know who (college) is looking at him?

I don't know about what colleges are looking at him. But, Dylan will only be a Junior. He has a very bright future ahead of him.
bac2369 Wrote:Hazard has 3 players I would give the ball too. Mikael Campbell at halfback and two wide outs in Eric Back and Joey Meehan.

Perry Central- Will have Jordan Amis at QB and I like how the young man runs the team and will say his heart is as big as he is.So if the game is on the line it has or must be in his hands whether its throwing or running.

Breathitt Co- Easy Channing Fugate

Corbin- Ryan Frittz or Caleb Watkins

I would agree, IF PCCs game was on the line Im sure there is no doubt the ball would be in Amis hands. Any word if he is going to try to play college, I know hes little but he has a lot of heart . I would take heart over size anyday!
MVP2 Wrote:I would agree, IF PCCs game was on the line Im sure there is no doubt the ball would be in Amis hands. Any word if he is going to try to play college, I know hes little but he has a lot of heart . I would take heart over size anyday!

I think that Eastern is looking at him for CB & ATH