Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wolfe Co. 09/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What does everybody expect from the wolves next year?
Could be pretty good if Creech stays. I saw them this summer against us and he is an impressive point guard. Terrill is very athletic and can do some serious damage, but he needs that smart, steady point guard to get the ball where it needs to be. I don't think Creech will be there because I don't think wolfe is smart enough to get rid of their baseball coach and I think that will hurt them alot.
PCBaseball Wrote:Could be pretty good if Creech stays. I saw them this summer against us and he is an impressive point guard. Terrill is very athletic and can do some serious damage, but he needs that smart, steady point guard to get the ball where it needs to be. I don't think Creech will be there because I don't think wolfe is smart enough to get rid of their baseball coach and I think that will hurt them alot.

Creech will make a good point guard but not this year Terrill will be the point guard for the wolve because he is the only one on the team with any experience and the only one that can handle the full court presure.. But i think Terrill will have a huge senior year for the wolves :Thumbs: