Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jeff Norman New Head Coach at Shelby Valley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Confirmed from a few players' Myspace Updates.

Discuss Away.
Where is he from?
I believe he was one and done at both Morgan County and Iroquois.
Well i wish him nothing but the best at SV but i don't see him getting the support he needs to succeed there. G/L Coach Norman
No coach cna get the support they would need at Valley, too much focus on basketball, but you can't blame the focus on Basketball, just some attention could go to football.
I am glad they finally get a coach. Now they can get to worrying about who is there coach.
I've noticed that the past few seasons they have gotten better... do you know what style this coach uses?
He is a Pikeville grad i believe. The committee liked his aggressive style. I hear he guaranteed at least 8 wins next year. Will run the the single wing from what some are saying. Good luck coach and welcome back to Eastern Kentucky. Hope you get some support. :Thumbs:
I remember him from morgan. why did they hire him?
I think he played at Belfry in the late 80's. I believe he is a power football guy who runs a lot of wishbone. Good luck coach, welcome home to the mountains.
Jesse Rose had 5 tds that game and made the news.
Sounds like to me they were willing to hire anyone except the folks from inside the school.
Foxtrot Wrote:He is a Pikeville grad i believe. The committee liked his aggressive style. I hear he guaranteed at least 8 wins next year. Will run the the single wing from what some are saying. Good luck coach and welcome back to Eastern Kentucky. Hope you get some support. :Thumbs:

How would you know that? Are you on the committee?
You can't believe a word some people says:dontthink
Foxtrot Wrote:He is a Pikeville grad i believe. The committee liked his aggressive style. I hear he guaranteed at least 8 wins next year. Will run the the single wing from what some are saying. Good luck coach and welcome back to Eastern Kentucky. Hope you get some support. :Thumbs:

Guaranteed 8 wins, :yikes:What is Valley's schedule for next season?
What happens if you guarantee 8 wins and don't win 8?LOL
Never heard of him. Sounds like he coached some powerhouses. LOL.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Never heard of him. Sounds like he coached some powerhouses. LOL.

great post
I was talking to Coach Parsons and he said he went to Campbellsville with him for their masters. He talked real high of him and thinks he should do a good job if he gets support.

Good Luck Coach Norman and the ValleyCats
He played at Belfry in the 80s. He was hired this year as an asst. at Johnson Centeral but wanted to come back to Pike co. and be a head coach. Valley needs to get behind this guy . I hear nothing but good from other coaches.
Good luck Valley and coach Norman.
What will Jeff Norman be teaching now that he is the new football coach?
Saunders taught drivers ed.
Did Saunders teach Driver's Ed? I thought he was a PE teacher.
Has the school made this offical?
Here he might bring some players with him.
You might be talking about his two sons.
CosmoKramer Wrote:Did Saunders teach Driver's Ed? I thought he was a PE teacher.

He taught both, and Badman, the school will announce it Friday.
I don't think anyone is coming from Louisville to Pike Co. to play football at Shelby Valley. That is hilarious! I wish Jeff Norman the best of luck coaching at SV. I would hope that the community gets behind this team no matter who is the coach.
CosmoKramer Wrote:I don't think anyone is coming from Louisville to Pike Co. to play football at Shelby Valley. That is hilarious! I wish Jeff Norman the best of luck coaching at SV. I would hope that the community gets behind this team no matter who is the coach.

Pretty sure a poster just said his kids were coming. I'm guessing they are players.
wish him well
Pages: 1 2 3