Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 14th Region Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's never too early to get some good debate started for basketball season.

Who is going to take the trophy home after the regional finals?
Knott Co Central
Just realized I posted this on girls forum. My bad! I think it is a two horse race between Breathitt and LCC.
Breathitt hands down. Going for the 4peat!
With Noble back, I'll say Breathitt Co!
It is going to take more than Nobel. The game against us I think the one who done the damage against us was a senior who dominated the three point line.
C.Clair Wrote:Breathitt hands down. Going for the 4peat!

Until proven otherwise, you have to give Breathitt County the slight advantage. I do not think it is a given as LCC is young and improving daily. After the upcoming year, it will be harder on Noble as she will lose more starters who are vital contributors to the team and the bench just keeps getting thinner. Also another factor is the 14th Regional tournament will be held this year at Letcher Central and next year at Jenkins. LCC girls will be more tournament savvy as it was the first regional championship game that any of the returning players has played in with the exception of Brittany Sexton.
I agree. It seems to me it is only a matter of time before Dickie, and the Lady Cougars make frequent visits to the state tournament.
I agree with everyone that is predicting the Lady Bobcats. I also predict Noble will be the 14th MVP.

Should be an exciting year though with teams like Letcher Central and others competing for the title.
Breathitt County
It is a two horse race between Breathitt County and Letcher Central. Everyone else is a distant third.
Breathitt
UKisN1 Wrote:Just realized I posted this on girls forum. My bad! I think it is a two horse race between Breathitt and LCC.

UK, we know you are getting old and can't see too well.
sherman14 Wrote:Breathitt

I am surprised you didn't pick Jenkins.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I am surprised you didn't pick Jenkins.

Well strange things do happen.
sherman14 Wrote:Well strange things do happen.

LOL. They sure do.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:UK, we know you are getting old and can't see too well.
Even with my four eyes could not see the correct forum, might ask AC for a raise.
Of course im gonna say perry
So who else do you see helping Nobel next year? They lost some really good players.
Breathitt will still have a big girl in the middle. Bowen will start i would say. She has plenty of young talent with her to help out enough to make it a 4 peat.
I dunno if just two girls can win it. I will say this. It will be more difficult for them to win it next year. They won't have a easy road.
Breathitt lost Haddix and Hardin in which both were starters. They return Noble, Keeton, Shouse, Bowen, and their sharpshooter guard who I cannot recall her name. They still will be tough. Times get tougher as talent gets thinner and other teams get older.
It should be between LCC and Breathitt, until LCC beats The lady cats my vote is with Breathitt.
You have to go with Breathitt. Time and Time again they have proven they can hang with the best in region. Plus the ladycats have alot of returning talent along with Kendall Noble. So they are my favorite to win.
Final four of the 14th regional tourney
LCC vs PCC
Breathitt vs JBS
Final LCC over Breathitt
best of the rest
(5) Leslie
(6) Powell
(7) Owlsley
(8) Knott
I agree with 360
Perry got a star transfer that can do some damage if she gets eligible
No one in the region can stop Kendall Noble and as long as she is playing for the ladycats they will be the favorite until she graduates. Kendall has an excellent supporting cast in Keeton, Shouse, Bowen, and Deaton this year.
We shall see. Only time will tell.
PCC's girls have NO WORK ETHIC from what I hear. They can thank the great Sturdivant and Feltner for passing that torch. Until they get in the weightroom and develop some strength, they will be the 3rd or 4th best team in the region.
i believe its going to be lcc this year almost beat breathitt last year and has matured and improved alot
Pages: 1 2