Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Favorite Quotes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What are some of your favorite quotes? I LOVE quotes and have tons, so I'll post some as we go. Feel free to post as many as you like.

:biggrin:
"Ive wined and dined with Kings and Queens. Slept in alleys and ate pork & beans"

--- Dusty Rhodes
"it takes 3 seconds to say I love you, three hours to explain it, and a whole lifetime to try to prove it"

""You have to find a person you can make it through the tough times with. So you have to make sure it's real, and you have to make sure you are honest, that you can be yourself, and find somebody who loves you - not the fantasy of you, but who you really are" -Beyonce
"Respect is earned...Not Given"
"If you don't stand behind our troops.. feel free to stand in front of them!!"
"To be the Man, you have to beat the Man"

---Ric Flair
Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your going to get.
If it doesn't matter if you win or loose then why do they keep score ???
"It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt".
Stardust Wrote:"To be the Man, you have to beat the Man"

---Ric Flair
You Forgot WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!LOL!
Greatest Baseball Quote of All-Time:

You spend a good piece of your life gripping a baseball and in the end it turns out that it was the other way around all the time.
-Jim Bouton.

Another one by the same guy, but not as good:

"Baseball players are smarter than football players. How often do you see a baseball team penalized for too many men on the field? " Big Grin

I tell the second one to all of my buddies who play football...lol
My all time favorite is..
I HATE LOSING MORE THAN I LOVE WINNING!.....and

Tommy Lasorda
The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man's determination.
Space Mountain may be the oldest ride in the park, but it has the longest line.

---Ric Flair
All the women want to be with me, all the men want to be like me.
---Ric Flair

I can take more punishment than anyone in the business.
---Ric Flair

I'm every woman's dream and every man's nightmare.
---Ric Flair
"Dusty Rhodes wouldn't win a bodybuilding contest for best abs ... he'd win for most abs."
--- Jesse Ventura
"Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions."
--- Roddy Piper
"I can't jump high, so I jump from high places."
--- Cactus Jack
"Win if you can, lose if you must but always cheat."
--- Jesse Ventura
Oklahoma: Where men are men, and sheep are scared.
"It is finished!" - Jesus
TheRealVille Wrote:"It is finished!" - Jesus

The best of all :notworthy
TheRealVille Wrote:"It is finished!" - Jesus
Agree..WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER....Hard to argue against um...Jesus:igiveup:
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:My all time favorite is..
I HATE LOSING MORE THAN I LOVE WINNING!.....and

Tommy Lasorda
The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man's determination.

That one is my all time favorite too.
May God have mercy on my enemies, because I wont- General George S. Patton

No ******* ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb ******* die for his country- General George S. Patton
LOL yeah, Jesus trumps all..........even George Patton Big Grin
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Agree..WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER....Hard to argue against um...Jesus:igiveup:
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
"Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be thier option."
badbunton Wrote:"Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be thier option."

Wow. I like this. :Thumbs:
Here's some more I dug up.

You can't sit on a lead and run a few plays into the line and just kill the clock. You've got to throw the ball over the god**** plate and give the other man his chance. That's why baseball is the greatest game of them all.
-- Earl Weaver

You owe it to yourself to be the best you can possible be - in baseball and in life.
-- Pete Rose

No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference.
-- Tommy Lasorda

The strength of the group is the strength of the leaders.
-- Vince Lombardi

It isn't hard to be good from time to time insports. What is tough, is being good every day.
-- Willie Mays
"Always act like you deserve to be here"
Tim Dorsey
Pages: 1 2 3