Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: AT&T National
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys, I'm just getting home and I missed all of todays round. Anybody watch any of the event. I had heard Tiger is tied for the lead. How did he shoot?
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/golf/pga/...onal_N.htm

BETHESDA, Md. — Anthony Kim has been waiting a long time for this day. The 24-year old who picked up golf in large part because of the influence of Tiger Woods, will finally be paired with his childhood idol for the first time.
The two will make up the final pairing in the last round of the AT&T National Sunday, matching the world's greatest golfer with the kid that many believe could be the one to eventually succeed him.

"This is a day I've been dreaming about for a while," Kim said. "I'm very excited to be there. There's not too many chances you get to play against the best in the world at his own golf tournament."

Kim shot a third-round 68 to move into a tie with Woods for the 54-hole lead at 10-under par at Congressional Country Club. Starting the day in third place and two strokes back, he posted a steady round, notching four birdies against two bogeys
Anyone see Tiger pull this out? It was quite touching the way he went to the Serviceman who was a quadriplegic.