Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Artest to the Cavs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lebron met with Artest Tuesday.
If the Cavs can sign either Ariza or Artest than they will be making a nice adjustment to the roster because both are very talented and play excellent defense.

IMO if Ariza does not sign back with the Lakers, then I could see the Lakers making a huge push to get Artest.
The Cavs aren't going to pay Ariza anymore than what the Lakers are offering. They only way he will go to the Cavs is cause he is insulted cause Lakers won't give him more. We just got to see how it all plays out i guess. Either will be a great addition to the Cavs.
id rather have trevor ariza then ron artest ... because trevor ariza and lebron can work good together they both have amazing basketball ablities ron artest just aint that good of a ball player and he allways wants to fight with some if he dont get ever call called his way that why in my opinion id rather ariza then artest anyday
DukeFan4life Wrote:id rather have trevor ariza then ron artest ... because trevor ariza and lebron can work good together they both have amazing basketball ablities ron artest just aint that good of a ball player and he allways wants to fight with some if he dont get ever call called his way that why in my opinion id rather ariza then artest anyday

I would rather have Artest. He is the best perimeter defender in the league and can give the Cleveland team a defensive mindset like Garnett did with the Celtics. That's all my opinion though.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:I would rather have Artest. He is the best perimeter defender in the league and can give the Cleveland team a defensive mindset like Garnett did with the Celtics. That's all my opinion though.

I agree.
I'd probably take Artest over Ariza as well. Artest is a better shooter than Ariza. Artest is also the better defender. Advantages Ariza has on Artest is athleticism and his slashing ability.

Both are a win-win though.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I'd probably take Artest over Ariza as well. Artest is a better shooter than Ariza. Artest is also the better defender. Advantages Ariza has on Artest is athleticism and his slashing ability.

Both are a win-win though.

I strongly agree with that.
Looks like Cleveland missed out on both