Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What will the Pistons do?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They've fired their coach and they have the most cap space out of anyone else in the NBA. What will they do?

Coaching Candidates:
Avery Johnson
Bill Laimbeer
Doug Collins
Jeff Van Gundy
John Kuester

List of avaliable free agents by former team:

Atlanta Hawks: Mike Bibby, Thomas Gardner, Othello Hunter, Josh Childress ®, Solomon Jones ®, Ronald Murray, Zaza Pachulia, Mario West ®, Marvin Williams ®.

Boston Celtics: Glen Davis ®, Stephon Marbury, Mikki Moore, Leon Powe.

Charlotte Bobcats: Raymond Felton ®, Juwan Howard, Cartier Martin, Sean May, Sean Singletary.

Chicago Bulls: Ben Gordon, Aaron Gray ®, Lindsey Hunter.

Cleveland Cavaliers: Joe Smith, Wally Szczerbiak, Anderson Varejao, Lorenzen Wright.

Dallas Mavericks: Brandon Bass, Gerald Green, Ryan Hollins ®, Jason Kidd, James Singleton ®.

Denver Nuggets: Chris Andersen, Anthony Carter, Jason Hart, Dahntay Jones, Linas Kleiza ®, Johan Petro.

Detroit Pistons: Walter Herrmann, Allen Iverson, Antonio McDyess, Fabricio Oberto, Rasheed Wallace.

Golden State Warriors: Rob Kurz, C.J. Watson ®.

Houston Rockets: Ron Artest, Dikembe Mutombo, Von Wafer.

Indiana Pacers: Maceo Baston, Marquis Daniels, Stephen Graham, Jarrett Jack ®, Josh McRoberts ®, Rasho Nesterovic.

Los Angeles Clippers: Alex Acker, Fred Jones, Steve Novak ®.

Los Angeles Lakers: Trevor Ariza, Shannon Brown, D.J. Mbenga, Lamar Odom.

Memphis Grizzlies: Chris Mihm, Darius Miles, Juan Carlos Navarro ®, Quinton Ross, Hakim Warrick ®, Mike Wilks.

Miami Heat: Joel Anthony ®, Luther Head, Jamaal Magloire, Jamario Moon ®.

Milwaukee Bucks: Keith Bogans, Damon Jones, Ersan Ilyasova ®, Ramon Sessions ®, Charlie Villanueva.

Minnesota Timberwolves: Rodney Carney, Jason Collins, Kevin Ollie, Shelden Williams.

New Jersey Nets: Maurice Ager.

New Orleans Hornets: Ryan Bowen, Melvin Ely, Sean Marks.
Avery Johnson will do good candidate for the coaching job.
according to sources the pistons have signed both Ben Gordon and Charlie Villanueva. if the pistons have in fact signed Gordon, this is gonna suck for the bulls bc they didnt do anything in the draft, James Johnson & Taj Gibson? ive never heard of James Johnson and ive never seen Gibson Play

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4301111
My Opinion the bulls made horrible selections in the draft and from what i saw online it dont even look like there going after any free agents. Obviously there owner does not know what he's doing, first he hires the worst coach possible without looking at other canididates, and then he drafts 2 players that you've never heard of, the only good draft pick they got was Rose last year. when it comes to free agents and trades i think there owner is afraid to go after decent to top players, instead he settles for sucky players who dont do nothing, i hate to say it bc there my fav team but its the truth
I would like to see Avery Johnson with the pistons...