Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Class A Region 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rank them

Hazard
Harlan
Pineville
Jenkins

This was the finished rankings from last year.
I think that Jenkins can compete with Pineville and Harlan, and I think they will go 2-1 in district, and host a playoff game against Allen Central. The thing that bothers me is why does this district have 4 teams, and district 8 has 6? Shouldn't one team from district 8 move to district 6 like Allen Central or Betsy Lane?
Why Betsy Layne Cougar? In reality South Floyd, Allen Central, and maybe even Pikeville are closer than Betsy Layne.

Also I think Harlan will be a much better team than last year. They return the team except for about four seniors. Their big two backs will be back next year. They will be tough. Also looked at Pineville they are senior happy this year so they will also be much improved team. Jenkins will have a good team next year, they need to establish the grade school program. But I respect your opinion. Good Luck CAVS
Jenkins should move back to there old district IMO!
This is the easiest district to rank them.

Hazard
Harlan
Pineville
Jenkins
hazard
i dont know about this
1 hazard
2 pineville
3 jenkins
4 harlan
I really think Jenkins can play with Pineville. This is a weak district and I think other than Hazard they will compete with the rest of the teams on here.
i agree