Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: USA LEADING BRAZIL 2-0 in CONFED FINAL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
USA LEADING BRAZIL 2-0 in CONFED FINAL

Are they for real? Two early goals in the Confederations Cup final against Brazil suggest the Americans are playing for keeps. Team USA 2, Brazil 0 (half)
Like Tony Reali's Twitter said, "why can't people be more excited about American Soccer?"

I really don't know, but I just don't like soccer myself.
2-1 have to lock down on Fabiano hes a greaqt player and the D was caught napping
not a soccer fan but

TEAM USA ALL THE WAY
Wildcatk23 Wrote:not a soccer fan but

TEAM USA ALL THE WAY
That's where I'm at. I can't really get into soccer, but I have pride for anything with USA on the front.
Umm they blew it, Brazil leads 3-2.
Well they blew it
did they end up losing?
What was the result. Winning this gets what for Team USA?
Lost 3-2 I think...Hate to see this..Like others on here.Not a soccer fan but will support anything with USA on the chests!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Lost 3-2 I think...Hate to see this..Like others on here.Not a soccer fan but will support anything with USA on the chests!

Thanks Playboy.

I agree
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Lost 3-2 I think...Hate to see this..Like others on here.Not a soccer fan but will support anything with USA on the chests!

:thumpsup:
Stardust Wrote:What was the result. Winning this gets what for Team USA?
\basically you get a trophy and the satisfaction of knowing that you won a tournament on the same level as the WC. This was big for the US, first time EVER placing in a FIFA ranked tournament. First time playing in the finals of a FIFA sanctioned event and over all it was a great but disappointing match for the US. However, our boys will regroup they will come back to the US proud to be apart of our country and in just a matter of days they will kick off again.
I for one am very surprised and proud of the US team... Way to go.
I support my country in any sport they play. But, I hate soccer. I hate it with a passion. Soccer is for countries that practice communism. This is America and we play football here.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:I support my country in any sport they play. But, I hate soccer. I hate it with a passion. Soccer is for countries that practice communism. This is America and we play football here.

wow that is a blod statement...why is it that you dont like soccer really?
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:I support my country in any sport they play. But, I hate soccer. I hate it with a passion. Soccer is for countries that practice communism. This is America and we play football here.

I LITERALLY LOL AT THIS, ITS SO FUNNY, , Not that i support it but its funny, Go Usa Even If Its a Pie Eating Contest