Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: N. Korea threatens to shoot down Japanese planes in its air space
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2009-...apan_N.htm

enter its airspace, accusing Tokyo of spying near one of its missile launch sites.
The North has designated a no-sail zone off its eastern coast from June 25 to July 10 for military drills, raising concerns that it might test-fire short- or mid-range missiles in the coming days, in violation of a U.N. resolution.

North Korea's air force said Japan's E-767 surveillance aircraft conducted aerial espionage near the Musudan-ri missile site on its northeast coast Wednesday and Thursday.

The country's official Korean Central News Agency said the air force "will not tolerate even a bit the aerial espionage by the warmongers of the Japanese aggression forces but mercilessly shoot down any plane intruding into the territorial air of the (North) even 0.001 mm."

An official from Japan's defense ministry said the country's planes regularly gather information on North Korea but declined to comment on the types of planes used or the locations monitored. He spoke on condition of anonymity, citing government policy.
Why dont we just send about 10,000 tomahawk cruise missles into where ever their nuclear facilities are, and be rid of it?
We should have taken care of this crazy little man a long time ago. He's getting ridiculous.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Why dont we just send about 10,000 tomahawk cruise missles into where ever their nuclear facilities are, and be rid of it?

Be careful, you will hurt someones feelings and you are going to be thought of as a Warmonger. I like your idea, but I can't agree with you for fear of being lashed out at.. :Clap:
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Why dont we just send about 10,000 tomahawk cruise missles into where ever their nuclear facilities are, and be rid of it?

I'm 100% for this. Don't waste 10 billion a month on troops going in, blow em to h***.
Stardust Wrote:Be careful, you will hurt someones feelings and you are going to be thought of as a Warmonger. I like your idea, but I can't agree with you for fear of being lashed out at.. :Clap:

Ah, I can handle the caveboy, and I'll watch your back too..:biggrin:
Seriously. This is getting ridiculous. Blow him up.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Ah, I can handle the caveboy, and I'll watch your back too..:biggrin:

:Thumbs:
(Ive got a better idea)

Dear Kim, Looks like those darned Israelis need somebody to line em out. Maybe you'd better send them one of your tough messages, ya know, to get your point across. You already got Obama shaking in his shoes, and since he dont even know how to run his own country, I dont think youll be seeing any action from the Americans, because I dont think he even knows where Korea is on his globe. So if I were you, and if you REALLY wanted to get your point across, I would go straight after Israel. Let THEM know who's boss. If I were you, I would threaten the end of Israel and tell them that they would face eternal destruction if they messed with YOU.

Now sit back, grab some popcorn and watch the fireworks Big Grin
TidesHoss32 Wrote:(Ive got a better idea)

Dear Kim, Looks like those darned Israelis need somebody to line em out. Maybe you'd better send them one of your tough messages, ya know, to get your point across. You already got Obama shaking in his shoes, and since he dont even know how to run his own country, I dont think youll be seeing any action from the Americans, because I dont think he even knows where Korea is on his globe. So if I were you, and if you REALLY wanted to get your point across, I would go straight after Israel. Let THEM know who's boss. If I were you, I would threaten the end of Israel and tell them that they would face eternal destruction if they messed with YOU.

Now sit back, grab some popcorn and watch the fireworks Big Grin

Too funny TideHoss, Too funny :Thumbs:
Barry's been in office for a little over 5 months now, and he already has Iran and North Korea threatening to blow us up. So how is all of this diplomacy he talked about for the last 2 years working out?
Old School Wrote:Barry's been in office for a little over 5 months now, and he already has Iran and North Korea threatening to blow us up. So how is all of this diplomacy he talked about for the last 2 years working out?

It's great if we are planning to go to war....... I guess the Doves got what they wanted, because we sure do look SOFT to the rest of the world.........