Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: where are they?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im just curious! i was wondering where FBALL and the memphis boys have been? i havent seen them in the threads ever since Calipari was named UK head coach!
Lol, and you probably wont !!!!!!!!!
Agree!!!!
FBALL is extremely busy with his children in the summer (look at years past). I'm no fan of Coach Cal, and I am still here!
FBALL is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs:
kybaseball Wrote:FBALL is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs:

There was an FBALL post siting just yesterday :rockon:
I heard a rumor that FBALL organized a candlelight vigile the other day and buried a time capsule containing all his newspaper artciles on BCG and has officially moved on now. Big Grin
Stardust Wrote:There was an FBALL post siting just yesterday :rockon:

There was one this morning too.:rockon:
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I heard a rumor that FBALL organized a candlelight vigile the other day and buried a time capsule containing all his newspaper artciles on BCG and has officially moved on now. Big Grin

Too funny :thatsfunn
I am still consider a newbie, and I need a good laugh, but what is the deal with Fball?
cougarpride08 Wrote:I am still consider a newbie, and I need a good laugh, but what is the deal with Fball?

FBALL is a BGR staff member. He is a great guy. He, like me, took a lot of verbal chiding because of our support of BCG. The firing of BCG and hiring of Coach Cal, coencided with FBALL's schedule becoming busy over the summer. Thus the comments that many are teasing about is simply making jest that he disappeared from the site due to the abuse he (we) took over BCG. :Clap:
Oh OK I understand now.
cougarpride08 Wrote:Oh OK I understand now.

:Thumbs: