Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Co. Sportsplex Camp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First 2 days.

BL is 2-2

Wins over JBS by 22, I think. And a win over Pike Central by 6. Betsy Layne crashes the boards hard and plays pretty hard. I saw good teamwork from the times I got to glance at them.

Knott Co. is 4-0, I believe

Was up 23 on BL with like 7 mins left. Beat SF by 22, hit like 4 three's straight was alittle closer though. Not sure on the other teams they played. Knott Co. looked pretty good. Who's the #5, is that Ratliff? If so, he looked strong and had some good post moves.

SF finished up camp 3-1

Wins over Pike Central by 12, JBS by 34, and Magoffin by double digits. Tommy Joe Hall, starting forward hasnt played since the P-College Camp where he strained his back. Andrew Vance is also out, starting PG. Corey Paige just came back from Vacation. So, this was the only camp he played in.

Magoffin, looks to be extremely young. But, when Nehi's the coach, your always gonna get the best from his team. They play with tons of heart from what I saw.

Johnson Central, Win over BL without Parker. Good win to be without your best player. Mckenzie has done a great job down there from day one. I'm sure JK Hall and Tanner Bratton played well.

JBS looks to be struggling right now. But, they will play hard from start to finish.