Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: AAU JV Pool Play Results.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Knott Central wins AAU JV Tourny.
Wins over
S. Laurel
LCA
Lincoln Co.
LCA
Montgomery Co.
Scott Co.
Congrats Knott Co.
Congrats KCC. Looks good for the future.
Congrats Knott.
I went down and watched the Patriots win the tourney and was very impressed with the young talent at Knott. I was also impressed with Coach Cook who seems to be getting the most out of the young kids there.
they will be a force next year for sure.
nm
nm?
Congrats to the Patriots.
UKisN1 Wrote:Congrats to the Patriots.

I wonder why LCC was not in that? Our whole team almost could have played in that!!!!!!
We have never participated in the past. I don't have an answer for that.
Well to be frank we need to wait to see what kind of team we are going to have. I think in a year or two our coach will put us in that tournament.
cougarpride08 Wrote:Well to be frank we need to wait to see what kind of team we are going to have. I think in a year or two our coach will put us in that tournament.

It's a JV tournament, all of last seasons freshmen could have played, and thats the team that will be special at LCC if they all work hard, last years freshmen at LCC have more potential than any young bunch of kids I have seen in along time!! We should have played in that tournament IMO.......