Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pizza Hut Changes Name
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pizza Hut is changing their name to "The Hut".

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Inv...?GT1=33009
Poor Pizza Hut!
Making it more "texting friendly" haha.
all the pizza huts (the hut) around here are nasty!(pikeville and williamson)
I dont like it. Just sounds too weird.
This is just too hard to believe and will never ever work!

It would be like Pepsi Cola changing to Pepsi, or Coca-Cola changing to just Coke, or Kentucky Fried Chicken changing to KFC...... Oh, nevermind, I guess it can work....
I will never be able to refer to it as the hut. thats stupid.why do we go there for the pasta. again i say stupid.don't fix what ain't broken.
bigjim4packers Wrote:I will never be able to refer to it as the hut. thats stupid.why do we go there for the pasta. again i say stupid.don't fix what ain't broken.

Ah, it won't be that bad.
I'm still calling it Pizza Hut.
The Hut sounds like a Hawaiian club. haha
Ours could be called the gay hut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lil dog Wrote:Ours could be called the gay hut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Grin...You think anyone will get that??? haha
lil dog Wrote:Ours could be called the gay hut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG, lol.....I about fell out of this chair when I read that..
Jshort5 Wrote:Big Grin...You think anyone will get that??? haha

I think anyone who has eaten there will.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:OMG, lol.....I about fell out of this chair when I read that..

lol, You know what if someone is gay thats their business, but these guys flaunt and strut around like cats in heat JMO!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't eat there and never will...
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I don't eat there and never will...

aaaah me either, one time was one to many......
I don't know about all of them around this area, but I don't think "the hut" name will help this nasty one in Paintsville. It's filthy.
TheRealVille Wrote:I don't know about all of them around this area, but I don't think "the hut" name will help this nasty one in Paintsville. It's filthy.

yeah a name change wont help this one either unless they really clean it up, you always hear people saying how nasty the salad bar is, there is alot of people that wont even go to it , if they change the name and management it might be ok to go to after a while, but not right now.....
Pizza sounds good right now.
cougar pride 08 Wrote:Pizza sounds good right now.

Yeah it does, but not pizza hut, papa johns, or dominoes!!!!:Thumbs:
lil dog Wrote:aaaah me either, one time was one to many......

One time my mom and her friend ate there and the skinny gay guy walked up to her friend and poked her shoulder and said, "Ssss, you hot girlfriend!" LMAO!!!:lmao:
I don't like this idea at all.
Me either
Easy there big fella, because Playboy has put in an application every day this month to work there..
lil dog Wrote:lol, You know what if someone is gay thats their business, but these guys flaunt and strut around like cats in heat JMO!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess they just wanted to cause more attention towards the youth.

Wouldn't it be kind of suspicious though if you said... "Hey, want to meet me at... 'The Hut'?"
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Easy there big fella, because Playboy has put in an application every day this month to work there..
LOL, I would rather have my eyes torn out!
Jshort5 Wrote:One time my mom and her friend ate there and the skinny gay guy walked up to her friend and poked her shoulder and said, "Ssss, you hot girlfriend!" LMAO!!!:lmao:
This is why I dont eat there anymore.