Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Batman Begins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How many more Batman movies do you think will come from the new flick, Batman Begins
Id say a dozen. I dont like any of the new movies. However, I use to like the old batman and robin series that come on everyday back in the 80s .
I liked batman begins.. but the thing that bothered me was the dude that killed his parents... I thought the Joker did that.. but at the end of the movie

Warning: SPOILER....

It shows that the joker is goin to be the next villian..
Watched one Batman movie, can't even remember which one....
Not my cup of tea.
Well as a comic book made into movie watcher lol, I can honestly say that this one doesnt follow any of the other movies.. The killer of the parents, is wrong and a lot of stuff is put out wrong.. If they are gonna make the comic books into the movies, the least they can do is follow them and stay consistant lol.. i liked the other batman movies, but not this one
Red Devilette Wrote:Well as a comic book made into movie watcher lol, I can honestly say that this one doesnt follow any of the other movies.. The killer of the parents, is wrong and a lot of stuff is put out wrong.. If they are gonna make the comic books into the movies, the least they can do is follow them and stay consistant lol.. i liked the other batman movies, but not this one

I agree with most of this.. Except i like this one.. it was way off.. but the darkness of batman actually came out, and i liked that aspect of it..

The first one was probably the best, Batman returns was pretty good.. But Batman forever kind of went downhill.. but was watchable.. But batman forever sucked i think.. it was just too i don't know.. bad..
crazytaxidriver Wrote:I liked batman begins.. but the thing that bothered me was the dude that killed his parents... I thought the Joker did that.. but at the end of the movie

Warning: SPOILER....

It shows that the joker is goin to be the next villian..
no the Joker didnt kill them. Hollywood basterdized the first movie... in the comics the Joker does not kill them.
In the next movie most likely the Joker will be the villian.
and this movie kicks major ass by the way.
Ok. I was thinking that the joker did kill them.. My bad..
I really liked how they portrayed the city, something like a mix between Detriot and New York. Unlike some of the older batman movies which was kinda to weird for me.
I finallly watched Batman Begins last week! I loved it! The scarecrow character played by Cillian Murphy was great! I also loved Christian Bale as Batman. This is my favorite Batman movie so far!
Vincent Vega Wrote:no the Joker didnt kill them. Hollywood basterdized the first movie... in the comics the Joker does not kill them.
In the next movie most likely the Joker will be the villian.
and this movie kicks major ass by the way.

I agree! I personally think this was the best one yet. It made it more of a believeable theme. It wasn't one of those that is way out there and so sci-fi that it couldn't really happen but this one makes you think....... hay, some of this might be possible. I like the way it showed how he made his weapons. Just my opinion.
Red Devilette Wrote:Well as a comic book made into movie watcher lol, I can honestly say that this one doesnt follow any of the other movies.. The killer of the parents, is wrong and a lot of stuff is put out wrong.. If they are gonna make the comic books into the movies, the least they can do is follow them and stay consistant lol.. i liked the other batman movies, but not this one
Man most of the time if they follow the same as a book comic or even a game somtimes they suck like DOOM the first person view in the movie was gay just because theu game had it does't its gonna be all that great when it comes out so i liked the way they spice it up a bit.....
batman with michael keaton was awesome... is this one any where near as good
Yeah i thougt it was an awsome movie
evillive Wrote:batman with michael keaton was awesome... is this one any where near as good

Christian Bale plays an amazing Batman. It's so much better than that one...
when did it come out?
Batman Begins came out on DVD probably in November ...maybe earlier. It was in theaters the same time as War of the Worlds I think during early summer maybe???

I just recently watched it.
I enjoyed it also....Not only do I think it was the best Batman of the series, but I'm looking forward to the next one....I think Bale does just as good as Keaton, if not better....
i just got done watching it... it was good -probably the 2nd best ... but the tim burton/michael Keaton was still better remember too nicholson was the joker ....
that movie needed an enima
the first movie had one major flaw... the joker got killed and it had him killing Batman's parents.
i loved the fisrt one of the series but the Bale Batman movie is by far the best.