Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What Are You Doing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
what are you doing right now?

im watchin Ghost Rider
Watching Still Standing.
I am texting and watching tv.
shew, I've been on this computer all day, waiting for my daughter to message me. She is in Fiji, getting married sometime today. They got there late yesterday and had not talked to the wedding planner, so I don't know when the wedding will be. I could not go and it's making me crazy, not being able to get in touch with her. But it is still early there, they are 16 hours ahead of us, so maybe she will contact me soon. If not I will be a basket case!:insane:
SVcatfan Wrote:shew, I've been on this computer all day, waiting for my daughter to message me. She is in Fiji, getting married sometime today. They got there late yesterday and had not talked to the wedding planner, so I don't know when the wedding will be. I could not go and it's making me crazy, not being able to get in touch with her. But it is still early there, they are 16 hours ahead of us, so maybe she will contact me soon. If not I will be a basket case!:insane:

wow, 16 hours!?!?!
awww, congratulations!!! I'm happy for her!! I messaged her shortly before she left
Listening to the Akron minor league baseball game and doing some hard thinking about life.
Now, I'm listening to Rod Stewart. Big Grin
i'm just chillin
Laying hardwood floor down..taking a break.
Listening to Panic! at the Disco and watching Grease.
Going swimming
Listening to music and Texting.
Getting Ready to paint...
Watching the coverage of the US open on ESPN, getting ready to go to lexington.
I'm watching a documentary on jump ropeing called JUMP!
Watching Save the Last Dance. Smile
Watching the UFC fight night that is on and texting.
going to bed
I am checking the headlines, checking my mail, checking my pm's and getting ready to head out to church.
listening to music. Then taking my puppy to the park
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:listening to music. Then taking my puppy to the park

what kind of puppy do you have???
drinking a coke and watching the Whitesox @ Reds game
bigjim4packers Wrote:what kind of puppy do you have???

My youngest is a toy chihuahua.
What park do you usually take him too CCC?
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:My youngest is a toy chihuahua.

we have a pom/chihuahua mix, she's the best little dog ever. we love her.:1:
Pikeville City Park. And we walk around town. Well, he usually gets carried but we're working on that. He gets scared of the cars going by, haha
Playing some UFC on the 360.
going to throw hay at 2
Touching up on painting and about to hang a ceiling fan.....
Pages: 1 2