Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: President Obama Fails to Quell Gay Uproar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
jetpilot Wrote:http://www.reuters.com/article/topNews/i...AP20090618

They are mad because obama set high expactations to help the LGBT community and he promised to reappeal don't ask don't tell and he didn't and i guess he is trying to make up for it by doing this. i don't know. But he's made promises to the LGBT community that he can't keep
Kentucky_Liberal Wrote:They are mad because obama set high expactations to help the LGBT community and he promised to reappeal don't ask don't tell and he didn't and i guess he is trying to make up for it by doing this. i don't know. But he's made promises to the LGBT community that he can't keep

Show me one politican, that doesn't lie!! But in my opinion he couldnt have picked a better thing, or group to lie to. This country is going to h**l in a hand basket !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lil dog Wrote:Show me one politican, that doesn't lie!! But in my opinion he couldnt have picked a better thing, or group to lie to. This country is going to h**l in a hand basket !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew that all politicans are evil.

The country is going down because of the gays Pat robertson the country is going down because of failed policys on both sides
Its going down because there are no more Richard Nixons of the world. Nixon would fix this mess.
Kentucky_Liberal Wrote:I knew that all politicans are evil.

The country is going down because of the gays Pat robertson the country is going down because of failed policys on both sides
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Its going down because there are no more Richard Nixons of the world. Nixon would fix this mess.

Nixon?
Yeap, lol..Im talking about the whole country, not just the mess with the gays..
Kentucky_Liberal Wrote:Nixon?
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Yeap, lol..Im talking about the whole country, not just the mess with the gays..
what could he do?
lil dog Wrote:Show me one politican, that doesn't lie!! But in my opinion he couldnt have picked a better thing, or group to lie to. This country is going to h**l in a hand basket !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was saying that in 1992! We ain't there yet.Confusedhh:
Nixon was Superman :biggrin:
Kentucky_Liberal Wrote:what could he do?
:lmao: Nixon! We need ------The EX-PRESIDENTS!
:biggrin: Aw c'mon DW, Even YOU have to admit that you liked THE Richard Nixon..
DevilsWin Wrote::lmao: Nixon! We need ------The EX-PRESIDENTS!
Sorry to hear this TidesHoss32,..I know u are devistated!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Sorry to hear this TidesHoss32,..I know u are devistated!

:popcorn:
Must I pull up the chatroom conversation you were having with all the men who were trying to tell you "please leave me alone......I dont like to experiment, Im not drunk".........

Neither were you Big Grin
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Sorry to hear this TidesHoss32,..I know u are devistated!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Must I pull up the chatroom conversation you were having with all the men who were trying to tell you "please leave me alone......I dont like to experiment, Im not drunk".........

Neither were you Big Grin

:thatsfunn .....................................:lmao:
lmao!