Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lakers' Trevor Ariza & Lamar Odom Become Free Agents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Lakers' Trevor Ariza & Lamar Odom have become free agents. Both have been reported saying that they would like to stay in LA.

Hopefully everything works out and both are re-signed with LA.
LOL they need to sign with my bobcats!
For Odom, I believe he will make more money with LA than anywhere else. His age will be a detriment to him getting a bigger contract someplace else.

Ariza on the otherhand may be an attractive Free-Agent for many teams.
I think that they need to resign both of these players.
they better re-sign both of them. We need them lol.
They should get both back and probably will.
I'm sure they will both be resigned.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:The Lakers' Trevor Ariza & Lamar Odom have become free agents. Both have been reported saying that they would like to stay in LA.

Hopefully everything works out and both are re-signed with LA.

BCA - Do the Lakers go hard after Lamar, or would Hedo be a younger, better shooting option to play the exact same role that Lamar does?????
Stardust Wrote:BCA - Do the Lakers go hard after Lamar, or would Hedo be a younger, better shooting option to play the exact same role that Lamar does?????

I've thought about this. I think that the Lakers will stick with Odom, but I wouldn't mind seeing Turkoglu in a Laker uniform. If Turkoglu wanted to play for the Lakers he would be taking Ariza's position IMO. But I'm sure Trevor is a few million dollars cheaper than Turkoglu so I really don't see the Lakers pursuing him.

BTW, Lamar is 6 months younger than Turkoglu.
its gonna take the lakers alot to get these guys back and i doubt the lakers have the cash to afford them but who knows lol