Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2009 KY AAU State High School Boys pool play
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is the link to the pool play games Thursday and Friday June 18-19.

http://www.playkba.com/2009KentuckyAAUSt...ityWeb.htm
where are the Louisville schools.No Clark county looks sort of weak!!!!
The Private Wrote:where are the Louisville schools.No Clark county looks sort of weak!!!!

I agree....the majority of the teams are EKY.
scott county and shelby valley are the only good teams in it!!! Has AAU went dowm that much,I had planned on going and watching until I saw the brackets.Pikeville college team camp better,
The Private Wrote:scott county and shelby valley are the only good teams in it!!! Has AAU went dowm that much,I had planned on going and watching until I saw the brackets.Pikeville college team camp better,

I believe Matt St. Johns at South Laurel would disagree. West Jessamine would also disagree.
There are some good teams in this, but Scott co. has to be the favorite going in to this without no Holmes present.
EVERYONE in the state was sent an e-mail inviting them to be a part of this. Clark Co. and a few others were contacted personally and said they had already committed to play in other events.

For Varsity and JV, teams are guaranteed 4 games for just $200. Don't know where you can beat that?

Scott Co., West Jessamine, Clay Co., South Laurel, Corbin, Shelby Valley, Tates Creek, Lafayette, Hazard, McCreary Central....seems like there are some pretty good teams playing.

Also, it has been said that most teams can't spend a lot of money on travel. That's why most are staying home to play. Northern Ky. teams are having something in their area, Louisville teams playing in Derek Smith, etc.

All in all, 76 teams playing in the JV/V. Pretty good amount.