Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: the gurlie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok seeing all these post of blume and other good players. I figured someone from good ole a-town should be seeing some love on this board and it has to be the angel Gurlie from ashland. And yes this will have a thread Wink what do you all think of him as a player on the field?????? I think he is one fine player and should be getting the credit like many other players have been getting all this year. :Thumbs:
Angel is the best player on Ashland, the best receiver in the area, and arguably the best or atleast one of the top receivers in Eastern Kentucky if not the state. He is simply amazing. He makes plays and catches that nobody else could make and he always comes up huge in the clutch. He is ONE FINE PLAYER.
Iwould also add adam cannoy in the topic but i do not know he makes plays but I still think he has some learning to do every now and then but angel keep it up!
Angel is a great player, and I don't think he's given the credit he deserves. He makes so many big plays, and catches just about anything that is thrown to him. I hope he makes all-state this year, he deserves it.
Not to mention the fact that no matter how great of a player Angel is on the field, he's twice as great of a person and friend off of the field.
Angle is one great player hes a threat to every D he plays