Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Los Angeles Lakers win NBA Championship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Winning Their 15th Title
Boo!
MVP2 Wrote:Boo!

Exactly.
Still love my CELTICS 17 TIMES
NBA CHAMPIONS! like i have said since before the playoffs even started! Kobe the MVP, 4 rings, I rest my case.
OHHHH YEAH!!!!!!!
:letsparty
They earned it. Thats all I can say.
I do not like the Laker's. But, I have to give it to them. They deserved it!
well magic made it further than most thought gives them something to shoot for next year,like the lakers lost last year and won it this year
This is awesome!

-Lakers win their 15th NBA Finals.
-Phil Jackson wins his 10th NBA Championship as a coach.
-Kobe Bryant wins his 4th NBA Championship... 1st without Shaq.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:This is awesome!

What's the record for most NBA Championships as a Coach?
MisterPerfect Wrote:What's the record for most NBA Championships as a Coach?

Phil Jackson's 10.

He surpassed Red Auerbach tonight.
Congrats Lakers!
As a lifetime Laker fan I am very happy to se this happen.
I hate the Laker's, but they were the better team, I'm a Celtic fan !!!!!!
Congrats LA, they deserve it. and They where the best!!
didn't Phil Jackson win a title as a player?
domination
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Phil Jackson's 10.

He surpassed Red Auerbach tonight.

Alright, Thank You.
I Love the Lakers. I hope to see them and the Celtics backagain next year with everyone healthy. THAT would be one of the greatest finals in history.
I agree with you on that. We need a healthy KG for sure.
First of all congrats lakers....good win and finally kobe wins with out shaq....but I like fisher better than all them...personally cant stand kobe, but congrats...also congrats to the magic for all the sucess....and good luck in the future....as for the lakers hope to never see you again on ABC in the finals...lol....I am a Hornets and Cav fan...love for paul to win a ring soon....
theVILLE Wrote:First of all congrats lakers....good win and finally kobe wins with out shaq....but I like fisher better than all them...personally cant stand kobe, but congrats...also congrats to the magic for all the sucess....and good luck in the future....as for the lakers hope to never see you again on ABC in the finals...lol....I am a Hornets and Cav fan...love for paul to win a ring soon....

Your probably going to see the Lakers back in the finals really soon.
Hard to say. By the way I feel for Mr UK Crawfor who was drafted by the lakers, and delt. He could have had a ring. What month of the year did he get delt?
BlackcatAlum Wrote:This is awesome!

Congrats BCA - I want to puke, but my hats off to the Laker fans - LOL :Clap: :flush:
Stardust, did Phil win a championship as a member of the knicks back in the 70's?
cougarpride08 Wrote:Stardust, did Phil win a championship as a member of the knicks back in the 70's?

He missed the 1970 Championship season due to back or knee surgery. But he was a key player on the '73 team that may be the most underrated team in history. Phil was a part time starter but primarily came off the bench. A little known fact is that the "6th Man" was coined by the Boston Celtics radio broadcaster Johnny Most when he was referencing Phil's great ability to spark the Knicks everytime he come onto the floor.
I thought he was on the championship team.
theVILLE Wrote:First of all congrats lakers....good win and finally kobe wins with out shaq....but I like fisher better than all them...personally cant stand kobe, but congrats...also congrats to the magic for all the sucess....and good luck in the future....as for the lakers hope to never see you again on ABC in the finals...lol....I am a Hornets and Cav fan...love for paul to win a ring soon....

I would have to say you will see the Lakers back pretty soon. And I highly doubt Paul winning a ring anytime soon. He needs to go somewhere else fo that to happen in my opinion.
K_Mac Wrote:I would have to say you will see the Laker's back pretty soon. And I highly doubt Paul winning a ring anytime soon. He needs to go somewhere else fo that to happen in my opinion.

I would agree. I could see the Hornets having years where they make good "season" runs, but I don't see a team that can put together the kind of bench that it takes to win a championship.
Pages: 1 2