Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lexington Catholic 5 - Owensboro 3 (State Championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lexington Catholic Knights State Champions!!!!!!

Congrats Knights
I thought it was 5-3
I was rootin' for the underdog here...For those who didn't know, Owensboro finished their regular season at 5-16, proof again that the real season starts in the playoffs. Way to fight back 'boro...
That was NOT the final score, I was only making my guess, NOT the final score.... I don't know what the final score was.... I was only guessing that Lexington Catholic would win, I have umpired three of their games this year and they are VERY GOOD>>>>
Navajo4life Wrote:That was NOT the final score, I was only making my guess, NOT the final score.... I don't know what the final score was.... I was only guessing that Lexington Catholic would win, I have umpired three of their games this year and they are VERY GOOD>>>>

yea i know. i thought you knew it was the final score. but its my bad. the final score was 5-3 Lex. Cath.
Congrats Knights!
Well, I was not off to bad, but anyway, Congrats Lexington Catholic
This was a weird season for sure.
Basketball1234 Wrote:I thought it was 5-3

thats the score i got from a txt from a newspaper in owensboro
it was 5-3 Lex. Cath. the score on this thread is waiting to be fixed
One of these days a small public mountain school will bring it home

Congrats Lex Cath
Congrats Lex Cath. No Shocker but I was to pulling for the underdog.
Congrats Lex Cath
Congrats Knights!

Great run by the Red Devils!
Congrats Knights!
Congrats LC and special congrats to Owensboro for a great run.
How many titles in baseball do they have now?
go run by the red devils,they was leading 2-0 after 4innings,from the txt i was getting
Congrats Knights
One thing is hard to do is keep a lead.
Congrats Knights. Though I picked Owensboro, it sounded like Lex Cath was defintely the better team from first to last pitch
Owensboro has been here before haven't they?