Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: North Korea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is your insite on North Korea on having a nuclear bomb?

I only hope we'll be able to talk them to reasoning but I believe that nation is nothing but extremists....And they are a threat to all nations....IMO if North Korea doesn't show us that they want to live in peace then we need to go to war and take them out before they are able to biuld a nuclear bomb....
:ChairHit:
It's a very scary situation and I hope nothing extreme comes out of it.
I agree with Donathan. I really don't want to get into another war... I have some close friends in Iraq and Afghanistan now, and I want them home SAFELY.
I don't think they are really anything to worry about if we did go to war with them. For the most part they have 2nd class russian equipment, there nukes aren't near as powerful as ours which means I don't think they would use them against us because one of ours would level the entire country. But, the main reason I think North Korea's time as a country would end is this: We have 28,500 troops active troops in South Korea and another 50,000 in Japan. Also, Japan has one **** of an army. I think that North Korea wouldn't stand a chance against a coalition force that we would bring on them. We have a more advanced Army and Navy and our Air Force is uncomparable to theres. I'm not worried.
Alaskans the Japanese and South Koreans should be worried about a nuclear attack. The whole rest of the world should be worried about the after effects of a Nuclear attack.
DevilsWin Wrote:Alaskans the Japanese and South Koreans should be worried about a nuclear attack. The whole rest of the world should be worried about the after effects of a Nuclear attack.

I agree!!!!!!!!
Totally Agree 100%!!!!!!!
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:I agree with Donathan. I really don't want to get into another war... I have some close friends in Iraq and Afghanistan now, and I want them home SAFELY.

As do I. However, if North Korea has nuclear waepons, "home" may not be as safe as it once was. I am not for an invasion at this point, but I wouldn't mind bombing their military stations and bomb producing stations back to the stone age, if they did not back off.
This is the last piece of World War II's unsettled business. I'm hoping China will take care of this and we won't have to get our hands dirty.

After all, it is their backyard.
vundy33 Wrote:I don't think they are really anything to worry about if we did go to war with them. For the most part they have 2nd class russian equipment, there nukes aren't near as powerful as ours which means I don't think they would use them against us because one of ours would level the entire country. But, the main reason I think North Korea's time as a country would end is this: We have 28,500 troops active troops in South Korea and another 50,000 in Japan. Also, Japan has one **** of an army. I think that North Korea wouldn't stand a chance against a coalition force that we would bring on them. We have a more advanced Army and Navy and our Air Force is uncomparable to theres. I'm not worried.

Yeah, you've really done your homework and thought this one out.:eyeroll:
DevilsWin Wrote:This is the last piece of World War II's unsettled business. I'm hoping China will take care of this and we won't have to get our hands dirty.

After all, it is their backyard.
Agreed.

It's one of those deals where China is in the driver's seat to settle this situation if they really want to flex their muscle. They dont want North Korea to have nuclear cababilities anymore than anyone else does, but I dont think they will stand for any western intervention either, without repercussions of some form if the west tries to settle this thing on their own with any type military action.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Agreed.

It's one of those deals where China is in the driver's seat to settle this situation if they really want to flex their muscle. They dont want North Korea to have nuclear cababilities anymore than anyone else does, but I dont think they will stand for any western intervention either, without repercussions of some form if the west tries to settle this thing on their own with any type military action.

I agree 100 %, I know its a touchy situation, and it could get very ugly....