Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: NEKC Final West 33 East 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The West team dominated from start to finish. Congratulations and good luck to all the players and coaches.
If the East would have let the Raceland running backs have the ball it might have been a better game. But the West would have won anyway. I dont think the East coaching staff had a clue. The West was ready and it showed. The QB on the West side was a real deal. Very good player. I think he was from Harrison County.
Who got the all the carries then who was the east coaching staff, and I agree the two guys are studs!
Boozer Wrote:If the East would have let the Raceland running backs have the ball it might have been a better game. But the West would have won anyway. I dont think the East coaching staff had a clue. The West was ready and it showed. The QB on the West side was a real deal. Very good player. I think he was from Harrison County.

La Rod King signed with UK.
Bret Denton from Raceland got offensive player of the game and never touched the ball until the 4th quarter with 6 minutes remaining. Carver and Denton never got the shot they deserved on that team Saturday. It was bad that AJ Cordle -QB -Russell was the leading rusher with 3 carries until Denton got the ball. Russell's Drew Abrams never had a chance with everyone keying on him. Drew was a bull and did well ,,,a
better plan was to Run Power-I with Denton ,Carver blocking and Drew in the tail position. Run it until they stop it and then change places...... 3 yards and cloud of dust, works quite a bit. Sure beats the showing the EAST had Saturday night.

Good luck to all the players with their selections, great intertainment and always good to watch a high school football game in the Summer!!!!!!!
I know the kids from Paintsville got Defensive player of the game with I think 8 tackles and Drew Webb from Lawrence Co was right behind him with 7 tackles.