Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Aqua Teen Hunger Force (ATHF)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm tired of waiting on the 4th season just wondering what everyone else thought of the show i personally love it!!
Usually i like cartoons, but i for some reason can't get itno this one.. so i just change the channel
it is a pretty outrageous show you just gota have the right sense of humor i guess
i love this show
inever get tired of it
It's an alright show. I never laugh when it is on, but I guess I do enjoy watching it a little bit.

'The Oblongs', now there is a show.
I watch it....................because it comes on after Family guy and Futurama, lol
Well, what about the new show 'Boondocks', did anyone like that?

I didn't get to watch it, when does it come on again?

Basicly anything on [adult swim] is frickin' awesome (besides the japanese anime)

KAGOME! INUYASHA! *UGH!
SQUIDBILLIES is freakin hilarious, if u havent watched it yet and u like cartoons then u will love it................
Squidbillies:
I seen some of it, the commercials just aggervated me for some reason. Maybe it had to do with the minutes of squids humping each other.
Reizvoll Wrote:Well, what about the new show 'Boondocks', did anyone like that?

I didn't get to watch it, when does it come on again?

Basicly anything on [adult swim] is frickin' awesome (besides the japanese anime)

KAGOME! INUYASHA! *UGH!

Heard that!! Anything on adultswim is sweet... Personally when it comes to anime, I have a nak for watching "Ghost in The Shell" Or "Cowboy Bebob"
but i have yet seen the boonedocks show.... For ATHF I think it is for people that has a Stupied and Random Sence of humor>>>Like ME!!
Ghost in the shell was alright, but I did enjoy Cowboy Beebop a whole lot.

It was a great show, and they need to make a game out of it.
Reizvoll Wrote:Ghost in the shell was alright, but I did enjoy Cowboy Beebop a whole lot.

It was a great show, and they need to make a game out of it.

Yeah i know that would be great...that would be a have to buy game....
I didn't really care for 12 ounce mouse
ATHF is Great... so is Squidbillies...