Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Any Freshman talent in the 15th?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This past season?

I know a couple of prodigys were at belfry, pikeville, and pike co. central
Throwdown Wrote:This past season?

I know a couple of prodigys were at belfry, pikeville, and pike co. central

well heck dont make a thread and not tell us now lol

paintsville had an 8th grader start if im correct? pburg had 2 freshman
mullinstiger55 Wrote:well heck dont make a thread and not tell us now lol

paintsville had an 8th grader start if im correct? pburg had 2 freshman

hahahaa

I went to some District games and spectated. Belfry had Tyler Williams, i think he was a freshman. Pikeville had Gavin Millar and Pike Co. Central had Reece Ward. Out of all 3 Millar hit the best

I heard about the kid from Prestonburg, played 3rd base i think. As well as SS Kory Jarrell from Betsy Layne
Gavin Miller is one of the best freshman, and has a chance to be a great player at PHS.
I don't know what freshman your talking about playing 3rd. Kyle Welch played 1 inning at 3rd but thats about it. Corey Carter played alot hes a Sophomore.
I coached Gavin in '08 when he was in middle school, has potential to be a great player. Some of the ones I'm more familiar with though from the 57th are...

Will Meek (2nd/SS) - JCHS
Ross Sanor (P/INF) - JCHS
Timmy Sublett (P/OF) - Paintsville
Ethan Daniel (OF/SS) - Paintsville
Throwdown Wrote:hahahaa

I went to some District games and spectated. Belfry had Tyler Williams, i think he was a freshman. Pikeville had Gavin Millar and Pike Co. Central had Reece Ward. Out of all 3 Millar hit the best

I heard about the kid from Prestonburg, played 3rd base i think. As well as SS Kory Jarrell from Betsy Layne

Ive spoke to Tyler a couple of times but I have had many convos with Reece. He is planning to move back to Pikeville to rejoin Miller from what I hear.

2 solid players cant win ball game by theyre selves tho
Panther Thunder Wrote:Gavin Miller is one of the best freshman, and has a chance to be a great player at PHS.

Agreed.