Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Which Rookie will make the biggest impact in the NFL next season?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think Sanchez from USC is going to have the biggest impact. Jets are a good team and if he does enough not to lose the game then he will be okay.
im gonna say Aaron Curry
There is a few players i think can have a impact, Jeremy Maclin, Michael Crabtree, Chase Coffman, Knowshon Moreno, there is a few more but i can't remember there names.... I think Jeremy Maclin would make the most impact as a rookie...
Rey Maualuga for the Bengals. This was a top five pick that slid, but IMO was the best LB in the draft. He will step directly into the starting line-up. Playing for USC, he knows how to play a Pro D. I truly feel this kid has a chance at Rookie of the year. That is, if one of the QB's does not step up and take it.
Michael Crabtree
Aaron Curry
Knowshon Moreno
Jeremy Maclin
Stardust Wrote:Rey Maualuga for the Bengals. This was a top five pick that slid, but IMO was the best LB in the draft. He will step directly into the starting line-up. Playing for USC, he knows how to play a Pro D. I truly feel this kid has a chance at Rookie of the year. That is, if one of the QB's does not step up and take it.
thats my #1 guy i believe was the biggest steal of the draft and i also think percey harvin will work perfectly in minnesota's speed offense
I also agree with Stardust on the kid from USC.
I'm going with Mark Sanchez.
Mark Sanchez I just hate the guy. Big bust waiting to happen. Whats with all the talk about him, Stafford is the better qb and still everyone is talkin bout sanchez like he is Troy Aikman. HAHA the guy is a joke. Sorry I just had to get that off my chest. Crabtree will win it , but someone who will have a good year is Patrick White if they let him run qb in the wildcat formation. Seems like it was made just for him to run.
Moreno is going to be good also.
cougarpride08 Wrote:Moreno is going to be good also.

AGREED
Well, the reason is Stafford is on the Lions. They are terrible. Sanchez is on the Jets. They have a pretty good team. Its hard to do it all with no talent around you hardly.
blackcat_mvp6 Wrote:Well, the reason is Stafford is on the Lions. They are terrible. Sanchez is on the Jets. They have a pretty good team. Its hard to do it all with no talent around you hardly.

Agreed but Stafford is the best rookie qb. Also anothe played who could have a big year is Josh Freeman
He will need some help on the line that is for sure.
Stafford
Green Bay has put together a pretty good linebacker squad with the addition of Clay Matthews. Put him beside of Nick Barrnet and A. J. Hawk and we could be crowning him defensive rookie of the year.Crabtree gets my vote on offense. The two QB's are in bad places. Detroit is well Detroit and if Favre coudn't do it for the jets i don't think Sanchez can as a rookie.
Donald Brown. He will help Joseph Addai to make a running game for the Colts; therefore, helping Peyton Manning with pass action passes.