Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who's Playing College ball in the Mountains?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering. I havn't heard of anyone yet.
Does anyone know if the napier kid from pcc is going any where? i forgot his first name but i know he played shortstop and pitched.
Don't know, but the kid from Letcher Central is going to UVA-Wise.
Bell County Bobcats who have signed are: SS/P Spencer Greer-Union College; P/OF Chase Ely- Centre College; and leadoff hitter/CF/P Adam Overbay; Pikeville College. Congratulations to the Bobcats playing at the next level in baseball!
i think alc signed one from perry one from knott and two from clay county
Where's Adams of Paintsville going?
Adams from LCC is going to UVA-Wise.......Anyone know where Freeman or Napier is going??
How did he do this year? Did he pitch a lot for LCC?
bell_co98 Wrote:Does anyone know if the napier kid from pcc is going any where? i forgot his first name but i know he played shortstop and pitched.

Brandon Napier is going to SinClair College in Dayton, Ohio.
baseballisthekey Wrote:i think alc signed one from perry one from knott and two from clay county

Taylin Goodson from Perry Central signed with Alice Lloyd College.
Daniel Pugh is playing at Morehead State and Adam and Justin Blanton are playing at Cumberland U.
I Also think Walzers from Letcher Central is going to Alice Lloyd College too.
Mike Dale of JC is heading to Berea, Mike Conley is leaning towards Centre for baseball/basketball last time I spoke with him.
I don't think Pikeville had anyone sign out of their 3 Seniors. Pike Co. Central's Ryan Charles has been working out with Alice Lloyd alot and Throwing some
UKfrenzy Wrote:Adams from LCC is going to UVA-Wise.......Anyone know where Freeman or Napier is going??

Freeman is going to Wabash Valley College in Illinois.
blackcat Wrote:Where's Adams of Paintsville going?

Corey Adams is still undecided
sewill from corbin is going to union along with another kid. im sure sl has some going on. pittman from mboro to lmu.
Joel Meade is going to Berea.
Paul David Creech of Harlan County is going to UVA-Wise.
Nate Adams(LCC)-UVA @ Wise
Derek Walzer (LCC)-Alice Lloyd
INSIGHT Wrote:Corey Adams is still undecided
Any more news?