Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Estill County 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i cant wait to see how the Engineers look for the 2010 season? i wonder who they are gonna schedule? i know Coach Wood and i bet most of them will be pretty tough teams. Estill only loses 3 Seniors

Drew Freeman (P, 1B, OF)

Trent Singleton (P, 3B)

Andrew Witt (OF)
Strikeout King Wrote:i cant wait to see how the Engineers look for the 2010 season? i wonder who they are gonna schedule? i know Coach Wood and i bet most of them will be pretty tough teams. Estill only loses 3 Seniors

Drew Freeman (P, 1B, OF)

Trent Singleton (P, 3B)

Andrew Witt (OF)

Ben Benedict
Lucky13 Wrote:Ben Benedict

i forgot about him. i guess i looked over the roster too fast and overlooked him.
Other than those players i dont know anyone else on Estill's team
we get clowers back next season
Who is going to be some good incoming freshman?
cougarpride08 Wrote:Who is going to be some good incoming freshman?

these are the only 2 that i know of right now, i never pay attention to Middle School sports. these 2 are gonna be Freshman next year and they both were on the Varsity Roster for the Engineers this year

Corey Thomas

Jantzen Day
That is very important. Not too many schools have middle school baseball.
cougarpride08 Wrote:That is very important. Not too many schools have middle school baseball.

i think our Middle School has everything. they use the high school's Fields.
Freeman and Benedict will be tough to replace, but Estill is tough every year. Coach Woods runs a solid program.
lickbranchlegend Wrote:Freeman and Benedict will be tough to replace, but Estill is tough every year. Coach Woods runs a solid program.

yes he does and i wouldnt wanna play and i wouldnt play for any other Coach than Coach Wood