Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What is your favorite thing to cook?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is your favorite dish to cook?
Biscuits & Gravy.
Hmmm..That's a tough one..
I love to cook and LOVE to cook and well..LOVE TO COOK. I actually like to grill more than anything..potatoes onions and peppers in aluminum foil, shucked corn, hamburgers, steaks, baked beans and texas toast ..all on the grill..With a cooler full of umm.yeah! With the Red Sox on the big screen. Perfect day!
Soup bean, cornbread, fried taters<---yes that is how I say it, mustard greens, with a long garden onion, and a big glass of milk.
Is Microwaving considered "Cooking"? :biggrin:
cougarpride08 Wrote:Soup bean, cornbread, fried taters<---yes that is how I say it, mustard greens, with a long garden onion, and a big glass of milk.

I'm coming to your house. lol That sounds pretty good.
sherman14 Wrote:I'm coming to your house. lol That sounds pretty good.

Cougarpride's house?
Can anyone say "911"?
:yikes:

:biggrin:

Just to stay on topic, I like me some homemade lasagna and fresh salad.
Stardust Wrote:Is Microwaving considered "Cooking"? :biggrin:

I consider it as cooking.
i can fix a mean steak, let them marinate overnight, make some quick stove top stuffing dressing, bake some potatoes, cut them in half and fill them with butter, cheese, sour cream, onions and real bacon bits, some yeast rolls with garlic butter spread over them, broc. casserole, and down it with a cold one...yeah..although I have to substitute the cold one for a cold pepsi now because of my meds..and make some oreo pudding for dessert..but thats my favorite dish to cook..
TidesHoss32 Wrote:i can fix a mean steak, let them marinate overnight, make some quick stove top stuffing dressing, bake some potatoes, cut them in half and fill them with butter, cheese, sour cream, onions and real bacon bits, some yeast rolls with garlic butter spread over them, broc. casserole, and down it with a cold one...yeah..although I have to substitute the cold one for a cold pepsi now because of my meds..and make some oreo pudding for dessert..but thats my favorite dish to cook..

Stop trying to impress everyone, you hear. Wink
:lmao: Man if you wasnt cool, I'd be dead already, I would.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Stop trying to impress everyone, you hear. Wink
TidesHoss32 Wrote::lmao: Man if you wasnt cool, I'd be dead already, I would.

:devilflam
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:, shucked corn,

Try not shucking the corn before you grill it. I think you will like it. I used to shuck it first and a buddy of mine told to leave it on and shuck after, it is great.
I actually shuck it..leaving the husk on..let it sit in water, with some spices in it..then retie the shuck and grill it. Sorry for not being clear!
shucking beans sounds good right now.
cougarpride08 Wrote:Soup bean, cornbread, fried taters<---yes that is how I say it, mustard greens, with a long garden onion, and a big glass of milk.

Put a big salmon pattie and a jar of moms pickeled beets in there and i'm in.:flame:
try garlic salt on your steaks before you grill them. Also try red potatoes diced up with onions and garlic salt and butter wrapped up in aluminum foil, leave the skin on them.
Take boneless chicken, peppers and onions and cut it in to strips for fajitis. salt and pepper and pour worcestershire sauce on it, throw it on the grill in a pan or foil. I like it in an open pan so it has a grilled taste. slap it on a tortilla with lettuce,tomatoes,shredded cheese and sour cream.:Thumbs:
I can't cook Sad
Me either
Spaghetti
I cant cook lol
toast, apple butter and beer
French Toast & Bacon.
Smile