Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Estill County 09/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how are the Lady Engineers looking for the 09/10 season? what teams do they play?
Strikeout King Wrote:how are the Lady Engineers looking for the 09/10 season? what teams do they play?

Just know that 2 of their best players transfered to Magoffin Co. They are playing with us this summer. They are 2 nice players. I would say they will be down without those 2 playing with them next year. Why did they leave Estill? Just wondering.
Just A Fan 1 Wrote:Just know that 2 of their best players transfered to Magoffin Co. They are playing with us this summer. They are 2 nice players. I would say they will be down without those 2 playing with them next year. Why did they leave Estill? Just wondering.

who are they? i didnt know anyone had transferred? i know i have heard that one of the girls wanted to transfer to Powell Co. bc she dont like Coach McKinley
Strikeout King Wrote:who are they? i didnt know anyone had transferred? i know i have heard that one of the girls wanted to transfer to Powell Co. bc she dont like Coach McKinley

A guard and a post player. Not sure what their names are.
Strikeout King Wrote:who are they? i didnt know anyone had transferred? i know i have heard that one of the girls wanted to transfer to Powell Co. bc she dont like Coach McKinley

Not sure if they are just playing summer ball with us or if they have actually moved to Magoffin .
Just A Fan 1 Wrote:A guard and a post player. Not sure what their names are.

here's there players from last year NOT including Seniors:

April Hall (G)

Cassidy Flynn (G)

Misti Minix (G)

Amber Minix (F)

Chelsey Alexander (G)

Chelsea Honchell (G)

Angel Gordon (F)

Kevina Gordon (F)

Candace Gould (G)

Julia Harris (G)

Jessie Carter (F)

Ashleigh Puckett (G)

Randi Rison (F)
The player transfers are Amber and Misti Minix, easily two of Estill counties top 3 players from a year ago. Estill made the regional semis last year but without these two girls they will struggle.
Lucky7 Wrote:The player transfers are Amber and Misti Minix, easily two of Estill counties top 3 players from a year ago. Estill made the regional semis last year but without these two girls they will struggle.

y did they transfer
Nov 30, 09 Model away 7:30 PM

Dec 5, 09
Leslie County away 4:30 PM

Dec 7, 09
Berea home 7:30 PM

Dec 11, 09
Lee County home 7:30 PM

Dec 12, 09
Menifee County away 6:00 PM

Dec 14, 09
Hazard away 7:30 PM