Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence County 7 - East Carter 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final. Shepherd throws another shut out giving up only 4 hits and striking out 10. Good luck Lawrence at State. Shane Pack hit a 3 run homer in the bottom of the second was really all that Shepherd needed. Co-MVP's Shepherd and Pack.
For the semi-state Shepherd threw 14 scoreless innings while striking out 24 batters very impressive performance. NOW HE IS A STUD!:biggrin:
Congratulations Lawrence County! I hope you continue to represent the 15th region well! Good luck!! This Paintsville fan will be pulling for you guys!
Congrats LC! Keep reppin the 57th well. On 2 Applebee's!
Who does LC play next?
Old School Wrote:Who does LC play next?

The winner of Semi-state #2 Owensboro. Thursday, June 11th at 11:00 AM at Applebee's Park in Lexington.
Congratulations Lawrence County! Nice job & Good Luck @ State!
Congrats to Coach Feltner and the Bulldogs!! Good luck!!
I think we can all agree that Shepherd is a stud.:biggrin:
Congrats LC
16BBall Fan Wrote:For the semi-state Shepherd threw 14 scoreless innings while striking out 24 batters very impressive performance. NOW HE IS A STUD!:biggrin:

Extremely impressive! Congrats and good luck LC
Congrats and Good Luck LC
Owensboro has a losing record and LC should take care of business. Good luck LC.
jetpilot Wrote:Owensboro has a losing record and LC should take care of business. Good luck LC.

Records are decieving. There is a REASON why Owensboro is still playing and is now headed to Applebees. Anybody remember Shelby County 2 years ago? They entered post-season play with a losing record but end up making it to the state championship game... Don't take ANY game for granted...
Congratulations Lawrence County!
BaseballIsLife Wrote:Records are decieving. There is a REASON why Owensboro is still playing and is now headed to Applebees. Anybody remember Shelby County 2 years ago? They entered post-season play with a losing record but end up making it to the state championship game... Don't take ANY game for granted...

Not taking them for granted at all. LC should take care of business.
Hmmm I was looking forward to seeing all the JC fans on this thread, but our real STUD pitched this game and I think he hushed them up for a while!!! Confusedhh: :biggrin:
BaseballIsLife Wrote:Records are decieving. There is a REASON why Owensboro is still playing and is now headed to Applebees. Anybody remember Shelby County 2 years ago? They entered post-season play with a losing record but end up making it to the state championship game... Don't take ANY game for granted...

That is why they play the game.
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:Hmmm I was looking forward to seeing all the JC fans on this thread, but our real STUD pitched this game and I think he hushed them up for a while!!! Confusedhh: :biggrin:

Wow, such smarts from someone that wouldn't show their face after the district championship. Congrats to Coach Feltner and the LC Bulldogs, hope that you will represent the Eastern part of the state well. Now, maybe, people like KingJames will quit their talking behing the back of Coach Feltner. I had never seen so many fans drilling Coach Feltner behind his back after the district championship game. I guess that is called fail weather fans, I am sure that all of those fans including King James were singing his praises after the game on Saturday.
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:Hmmm I was looking forward to seeing all the JC fans on this thread, but our real STUD pitched this game and I think he hushed them up for a while!!! Confusedhh: :biggrin:

I really think we hushed him up til next year. Just because noone else has stopped the stud, doesn't mean that we didn't clip his balls in the late innings of districts.:flame:
Seriously, Sheppard is a great pitcher, but you all keep giving him and all the good LC fans a black eye.
jchsrulz Wrote:I really think we hushed him up til next year. Just because noone else has stopped the stud, doesn't mean that we didn't clip his balls in the late innings of districts.:flame:
Seriously, Sheppard is a great pitcher, but you all keep giving him and all the good LC fans a black eye.

What you may not realize is that he has several different accounts and often makes a post and then answers himself. I know in the other thread of the other LC/EC game he made a post and then answered his own post 3 consecutive times, all with different user names.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:What you may not realize is that he has several different accounts and often makes a post and then answers himself. I know in the other thread of the other LC/EC game he made a post and then answered his own post 3 consecutive times, all with different user names.

I believe your correct Kimball. I thought it was against the rules on here to have multiple accounts?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:What you may not realize is that he has several different accounts and often makes a post and then answers himself. I know in the other thread of the other LC/EC game he made a post and then answered his own post 3 consecutive times, all with different user names.

Who are you talking about having 3 different accounts.. To start with the staff would suspend if they have more then one account.
That's the rule, but people can make several email accounts to just have an extra account on here...I know people that have done it.
Batpuff Wrote:Who are you talking about having 3 different accounts.. To start with the staff would suspend if they have more then one account.

I would guess they might if they knew about it first.
How do I have multiable accounts??? I think you guys are mad bc you can't win a debate with me!! I think whinning and crying about everything is a rule too. :moon: Confusedhh:
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:How do I have multiable accounts??? I think you guys are mad bc you can't win a debate with me!! I think whinning and crying about everything is a rule too. :moon: Confusedhh:

Does Coach Feltner know how bad you talk about him behind his back when you are talking to him to his face? Just curious.
OutsideLogic Wrote:Does Coach Feltner know how bad you talk about him behind his back when you are talking to him to his face? Just curious.

Please tell me how I talk behind his back??? I want you to quote where I said one bad thing about him. But if I did have something to say.. I would tell him to his face... But I think he is a great coach!!
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:How do I have multiable accounts??? I think you guys are mad bc you can't win a debate with me!! I think whinning and crying about everything is a rule too. :moon: Confusedhh:
Debate, yeah right. :eyeroll:

You can knock off the playing dumb act.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Dont play dumb.

Dang!!!! You caught me.. Seriously, name the accounts that I am supposed to have.
Pages: 1 2