Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: PRP 2 - Johnson Central 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final in 8 innings from Owensboro. Great game ladies. Go get 'em in a couple hours.
Good showing by the Lady Eagles as they did have their chances to win this one. Good luck in the rest of tourney.
Congrats PRP
Great job PRP
JC played a great game, and from what I heard tonight they were also beat in the second game they played today. Congratulations on a great season and accomplishing something that no one before you at JC has done...that being a Regional Championship. Way to go girls, you have nothing to hold your heads down about!
Congrats PRP
IRISH4 Wrote:JC played a great game, and from what I heard tonight they were also beat in the second game they played today. Congratulations on a great season and accomplishing something that no one before you at JC has done...that being a Regional Championship. Way to go girls, you have nothing to hold your heads down about!

WOW, I cannot believe this was their first one. Congrats! They have always been good. Its hard to believe with the numbers they have in their school that this was their first. JC should dominate in ever sport.