Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Does this answer an earlier question?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Debate was on a few days ago in the baseball forum about the current top overall sports program in the 15th Region. Does this help with the debate?

http://www.kentucky.com/289/story/819582.html .

Confusedhh:
Whoever made the comment about LC being the top athletic program in the 15th is delusional. I would argue that the 57th is the toughest district in the 15th, eastern ky and possibly the state. But no way is LC the top athletic program. 0 wins by the football team, girls basketball hasnt seen a regional tourney since when???. The baseball team did what it normally does which is win and perform at tourney time. The boys basketball team surprised a lot of people by playing in the regional championship. Coach A has them headed in the right direction. The tennis team/ Nathan Martin has had a great year. Baseball continues to be the highlight of this low era in Lawrence County Sports. Too bad the community as a whole doesnt celebrate it like it does the other sports.
I actually posted the same thing a second ago because I didn't see it...my brother called and told me about it so I had to post it. A great feat by a team in the 15th region.
LuckyEddie Wrote:Whoever made the comment about LC being the top athletic program in the 15th is delusional. I would argue that the 57th is the toughest district in the 15th, eastern ky and possibly the state. But no way is LC the top athletic program. 0 wins by the football team, girls basketball hasnt seen a regional tourney since when???. The baseball team did what it normally does which is win and perform at tourney time. The boys basketball team surprised a lot of people by playing in the regional championship. Coach A has them headed in the right direction. The tennis team/ Nathan Martin has had a great year. Baseball continues to be the highlight of this low era in Lawrence County Sports. Too bad the community as a whole doesnt celebrate it like it does the other sports.

There are a few of them @ every school, but some of the one's on the baseball threads are really insane!:ape:
But they are studs though!:muscleman
jchsrulz Wrote:There are a few of them @ every school, but some of the one's on the baseball threads are really insane!:ape:
But they are studs though!:muscleman

One thing you have to understand that there is one poster that has about 5 accounts and is a complete moron to go with it. It seems like there are more of them than there actual are because of the mutiple accounts. But you are right, they certainly are a rare breed of fans up there.
Are we talking multi-personalities?
LuckyEddie Wrote:I would argue that the 57th is the toughest district in the 15th, eastern ky and possibly the state.

:thatsfunn
jchsrulz Wrote:Are we talking multi-personalities?

No , the same idiotic posts on all of the accounts. Never changes anything but the user name.