Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 13th region 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what you think?
Harlan County returns a lot of young & talented players.Bell lost a lot of seniors and I believe South Laurel did also.Doesn't Clay & Corbin bring back a lot of talent?
Clay will have to be the favorite: Corbin losses 6 or 7 seniors, Bell lost everyone, SOuth lost 6or 7 seniors, Whitley lost some good seniors, but has a good group coming back. Coach Ledington is having individual workouts the month of June and July.
1. Clay Co.

2. Harlan Co.
3. Whitley Co.
Middlesboro I suspect will still be pretty solid.Thye have Partin back and a few others that are will be pretty good.Losing Pittman really hurts though.
south looses alot, bell looses alot, corbin looses alot, knox returns basically all, clay keeps about as much as they loose, bville not much to say, harlan co returns most, jackson returns all, whitley about the same boat as clay, wburg is wburg, mboro i think about the same as whitley and clay.

1.clay
2.whitley
3.knox

too early really guys dont be popin off.
If Knox goes from the worst to # 3 they better have a coaching change and recruit some players.
redstorm Wrote:If Knox goes from the worst to # 3 they better have a coaching change and recruit some players.

I wasn't very impressed with Knox this year either.I doubt they will jump that far.But it is really really early so who knows.
redstorm Wrote:If Knox goes from the worst to # 3 they better have a coaching change and recruit some players.

they return 8 everyday starters. i also hears a couple kids are coming back to play that can help. but yeah i beleive they will be prety solid overall.
Knox has some great talent that never play baseball after little league or middle school. The fb in football is an outstanding baseball player and I have never seen him on the baseball team. Canady's/Broughton/Miller? Why is that?
Is any of the 13th region teams having summer teams this year?
redstorm Wrote:Knox has some great talent that never play baseball after little league or middle school. The fb in football is an outstanding baseball player and I have never seen him on the baseball team. Canady's/Broughton/Miller? Why is that?

well the older canaday is a tennis star. not by sarcasim he really is as is broughton. the younger canady will be a freshmen he will be there next year. the fullback didnt play b/c of the previous coaching mike bright and such. but his older brother one of kcs 2 seniors this year really liked the new coach vanover. so the fullback will be playing next year. you take the sophmores king, mills, branum, gilmore and gilbert(freshmen) whom started every game this season along w/ other young players. i believe this program can be tough next 2 years. may be wrong tho.
newera13 Wrote:Is any of the 13th region teams having summer teams this year?

Harlan County is playing a full schedule. They will be taking a break during the "dead period" and then resume playing.............
newera13 Wrote:Is any of the 13th region teams having summer teams this year?

corbin, nl, and sl maybe.
Jackson County had good summer and picked up one new player will help young team develop, should be very competitive. Coaching change will also help.Assisstanrt coach Brent Gay promoted to head coach.
never count out the champions ,South Laurel is the team to beat till someone knocks them off their throne.
i agree with joe on the sl. but they did loose ALOT!