Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Help Find A Friend.......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
THIS IS ONE OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS...KEEP HIM AND HIS FAMILY IN YOUR PRAYERS

[Image: honeycut+2.JPG]

Robert Ray Honeycutt was last seen wearing a yellow t-shirt with cut off sleeves and jeans on May 5, 2009 near Ivis Bible Church and Benny Combs Car Lot in Hindman, KY. He has blue eyes, blondish-brown hair, 5 feet 7 inches tall, and weighs about 170 pounds. Anyone with ANY information, please call Kentucky State Police or Glenn Honeycutt (his father). The reward being offered, leading to his whereabouts, has now been raised to $5,000

HONEYCUTT IS ONE OF THE BEST PEOPLE I'VE EVER KNOWN...CHECK OUT HIS PIC, THAT SMILE IS REAL, HE'S A SOLID DUDE AND ONE OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS... PLEASE REPOST THIS...
Certainly sad to hear this news. My heart goes out to his family and friends. I don't know that I can be of much help other than prayer but if I hear of anything I will surely let someone know.
thetribe Wrote:Certainly sad to hear this news. My heart goes out to his family and friends. I don't know that I can be of much help other than prayer but if I hear of anything I will surely let someone know.

Same here.

Prayers & thoughts will be with him & his family.
thetribe Wrote:Certainly sad to hear this news. My heart goes out to his family and friends. I don't know that I can be of much help other than prayer but if I hear of anything I will surely let someone know.

Agreed.

My Thoughts & Payers are with him and his family.