Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Laurel 7 - Estill Co. 0 (South Laurel Super Region Champions)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Semi State 7

Congrats S.L

Congrats Estill on a terrific season. Congrats to Drew Freeman on a terrific on his High School Career and good luck in college
Congrats SL
Congrats SL.
Congrats to South Laurel and to Estill Co. on a great season!! Also, good luck to South Laurel, you guys will represent the mountains well!!
Engineers dont hang your head guys, you all had the 2 best season's in School History!!!! i dont believe that there will be another Estill County Engineer baseball team to ever play the game and be as good as you all were. you all was coached by one of the best in Coach Wood, i wouldnt wanna play for any other coach but Coach Danny Wood. im proud of you guys!!!!
Good Luck to Drew Freeman on his college career and hope he continues to play excellent ball
Memorial Gym #5 Wrote:Congrats to South Laurel and to Estill Co. on a great season!! Also, good luck to South Laurel, you guys will represent the mountains well!!

:Thumbs:
this was a great game to watch 0 to 0 with 2 outs in the top of the 7th runners on 1st and 2nd a ball hit to 3rd looked like this was the last out and would go into yhe botton of the 7th 0 to 0 but the ball took a bad bounce and went over the 3rd basemans head and after that south scored 7 runs. Estill co played great one of the best high schools games i have seen in along time. Good luck in Lexington South you have a great high school baseball team. A another great year for the neers keep your heads up we are proud of you.
Congrats to South Laurel on advancing, and to the Estill Co on representing the 14 region well.
who from estill is going to play where in college? also who pitched for sl? i didnt get to make it to this one.
the dark wizard Wrote:who from estill is going to play where in college? also who pitched for sl? i didnt get to make it to this one.

Drew Freeman is playing ball at Wabash Valley College. idk about the rest of the seniors. Clowers is a junior so he'll back for the Engineers next season.

Adams pitched for SL and threw a CG 8 K's 2 H.

this game was a good one til the 7th. i think the home plate umpire missed some calls!
You have to give ya hat to that pitching duel. I like baseball when the pitchers match pitch by pitch. Two years ago when we went to sections we out pitched Johnson Centrals ace. It was a pitchers duel just like this one.
Would have liked to have been at this one. Congrats SL.
Congrats SL