Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville needs a Pro team !!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it time for Louisville to get a Pro team in some sport like NHL, NBA, NFL, MLB !!!
yes but not nhl who cares about hockey?
what about the saints?lmao
yea i agree they do...
yeah it would be nice to have a pro team in L'ville....i would rather see an NBA team or NFL team rather than MLB or NHL b/c NBA and NFL is way more exciting and i would actually pay to see a game
I have a ? about this thread
The way you posted it sounded like LOUISVILLE is a STATE by its self....woudlnt it be appropriate to say KY needs a pro team lol
thats just a thought
It is definently time for a pro team in Kentucky.
i think that louisville needs a nfl team or a nba team
"I was the greatest" Wrote:yes but not nhl who cares about hockey?
what about the saints?lmao

I agree about that on the NHL deal. The Saints would a good team to have in the bluegrass state.
Nope....KY is a college state!! I like to watch people play for love of the game...and not $$$$...

Plus...what is so good about pro teams? It costs more to see them? You can just go to Cincy and see some pro teams. :thumb:
I would love for Louisville to get a pro team.. especially a NFL team
Louisville needs a basketball team again
Lousiville has little or no chance to get any pro team. Indy isn't all that far away and neither is Cincy. NHL? please this is kentucky.
ky don't need a pro team cuz cinncy is so close i would love to have a pro bball team but nhl? lol whats that again?
Louisville already has an Arena football team. hehe gotta love watchin that arena football :Shaking:
I agree, a pro team in L'Ville would be a great fit for the city.
Bring back the Kentucky Colonel's and their Red, White and Blue Basketball
i would loev a b-ball team in kentucky that would be awsome
I went to U of L, and love the city, but do not believe that any professional sport would do great there. How many people are in the Louisville Metro area? Compare that to that of other cities that have pro teams, now I know there are the Green Bay's that survive and stuff, but come on...they've been around for thousands of years, haha.

Plus what's bad for it is there are pro teams somewhat near for a smaller city.

Cincinnati is 2 hours away, Nashville is not far, St. Louis is not far. It's not in a high need area for any pro sport.
Louisville: 256,231
Salt Lake City: 178,605 (NBA)
Just to name a few.
"blackcat_student" Wrote:Louisville: 256,231
Salt Lake City: 178,605 (NBA)
Just to name a few.
LIKE I SAID there are exceptions. However, please name for me another pro team within tw0-three hours of Salt Lake City. I can name you 4-5 near Louisville.

It's not just population, LIKE I ALREADY SAID.
I hate kids that reply without really reading something, uggghhh! Smile