Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Landon Slone Commits to Morehead State
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Landon Slone has commited to play basketball at Morehead State

http://www.wkyt.com/sports/headlines/46835667.html
This is good to hear.

Good Luck Landon!!!
Good Luck Landon.
Good Luck Lando
Awesome News, Im glad Landon is getting another chance to play the sport he loves and works so hard at! Good Luck!
Good luck Landon.
Good Luck
Glad to hear this
I would love to see Landon playing somewhere in the state. He tries incredibly hard.
K_Mac Wrote:I would love to see Landon playing somewhere in the state. He tries incredibly hard.

Indeed he does. He plays his heart out every single second he is out there.
I wonder if there is any chance the NCAA will grant him a waiver to play this year, since he was not invited to return to his former team? I hope so, but a an extra year of weights, conditioning, and player development will only help his game.

Still would of loved to have seen him in the blue and white next year. I loved his character, heart, and commitment to the Wildcats.
Good luck Landon.
torQQue Wrote:I wonder if there is any chance the NCAA will grant him a waiver to play this year, since he was not invited to return to his former team? I hope so, but a an extra year of weights, conditioning, and player development will only help his game.

Still would of loved to have seen him in the blue and white next year. I loved his character, heart, and commitment to the Wildcats.

:Thumbs:
Congrats Landon!
Good luck Landon!!!!!!!!:Thumbs:
Congrats Landon
Congrats and Good Luck Landon.
Best of luck to Landon Slone...I think he will do well at Morehead.
This is awesome news for Landon... hopefully he has an awesome career with the Eagles.
Hurts that he has to sit out a year because he could really contribute to this now right now.
good luck landon maybe you can repeat and get back in the ncaa march madness
mccarty Wrote:good luck landon maybe you can repeat and get back in the ncaa march madness

What?
Good Luck Landon!! Eastern Ky is rooting for you.
MisterPerfect Wrote:What?

I think he was referring to Morehead State going back to the NCAA Tournament.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I think he was referring to Morehead State going back to the NCAA Tournament.

Oh. I wasn't for sure what he meant.

Thank You, BA.
torQQue Wrote:I wonder if there is any chance the NCAA will grant him a waiver to play this year, since he was not invited to return to his former team? I hope so, but a an extra year of weights, conditioning, and player development will only help his game.

Well said QQ.
congrats landon
I think Slone will do really good at morehead!! I think he should have played here in the first place, JMO tho!

You bring up a really interesting point.
mccarty Wrote:good luck landon maybe you can repeat and get back in the ncaa march madness

Repeat what? He's never been to the NCAA tourney. I don't understand this statement.
Pages: 1 2