Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Video game based on High School Football!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would love it if they came out with a video game that let's you edit and creat your high school football team. You can edit stadiums, custimize your practices, get points for doing drills right like you do in practises, and let's you play online with other people that has there teams. The possibilities are endless. I think you can write a profile how far your team made it there season. What other features would you put in if you could create a game like this. I would call it " All the way to State!"
I believe a gaming company would make a fortune if they made a high school football game. It would take the game a long time to be made with all the schools throughout the United States but it would be a great seller. Id buy it.
I have always thought about this. It would be cool... But I HIGHLY doubt anything like it will ever happen.
why cant the khsaa dish out some money to make a kentucky high school sports franchise with baseball football and basketball we'd all buy it to play with ourselves i'd be awesome i'd take piarist to the sweet 16....lol
You don't have to have all the schools out. Let the buyer make it, and get the others off the net.
i would pay extra like 75 dollars for it
AWSOME, that would be fun then Betsy Layne would beat Pikeville...And go to STATE and win...lololol
it would be so awesome if they made a high school football game, i would so buy it
it would be cool if they just took the top teams from each state or the top players and make a dream team of each state persay rather than every seingle team.
There was a game cant remember which one it was several years ago that had it where you could play high school football.
I doubt this will ever happen. Id love for it too but I jus think it take too long.
Real Badman Wrote:I doubt this will ever happen. Id love for it too but I jus think it take too long.

Agreed. Great idea. But, just to much time to make it.
we can talk about it.