Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: JC's up and coming players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
JC graduates hard this year losing Blume and Music but how hard up do you think JC will be next year....IMO i think that they will still be good but u wont see the same JC that averages 35 points a game
brotherinarms Wrote:JC graduates hard this year losing Blume and Music but how hard up do you think JC will be next year....IMO i think that they will still be good but u wont see the same JC that averages 35 points a game

Well for one thing JCHS in the regular season averaged around 42 pt.s I believe.

JCHS returns a lot next season. We lose Blume and Music but Blake Johnson is the best FB in the mountains and Grim is also a up and coming back. Ian Holbrook will be a Soph. and he looks to have a bright future. The Oline men were solid but our young kids are going to make the difference there.

On D the Eagles only lose Music at Rover and Flichem at NG. The LB core is back with Tacket and Johnson, also our DB's will be a lot better because they are all back.

Next season the Golden Eagles should once again be pretty talented. The question is, Do they got what it takes?
tb15 Wrote:Ian Holbrook will be a Soph. and he looks to have a bright future.

Does JC really have a player named Ian Holbrook? Kind of odd for Ashland and JC to both have a kid with the same name. Let alone the fact that it is not a common name.
tb15 Wrote:Well for one thing JCHS in the regular season averaged around 42 pt.s I believe.

JCHS returns a lot next season. We lose Blume and Music but Blake Johnson is the best FB in the mountains and Grim is also a up and coming back. Ian Holbrook will be a Soph. and he looks to have a bright future. The Oline men were solid but our young kids are going to make the difference there.

On D the Eagles only lose Music at Rover and Flichem at NG. The LB core is back with Tacket and Johnson, also our DB's will be a lot better because they are all back.

Next season the Golden Eagles should once again be pretty talented. The question is, Do they got what it takes?

Blume didn't play any D???
Tomcat68 Wrote:Does JC really have a player named Ian Holbrook? Kind of odd for Ashland and JC to both have a kid with the same name. Let alone the fact that it is not a common name.

His name is Ian welch. tb15 must have made a mistake.
jc will be finer as long as they don't lose like 21 starters that always sucks matney can make a player out of anyone
sean ousley at center should have a good senior year
Tommy Taylor and Coty Conley will have big Senior season's with Ratliff at QB! Grim will pick up were Blume left off. Johnson will be a monster on both sides of the ball.
Gator Wrote:Tommy Taylor and Coty Conley will have big Senior season's with Ratliff at QB! Grim will pick up were Blume left off. Johnson will be a monster on both sides of the ball.

I think that Grimm will have a great season. He gets better and better every time he plays. I think that he is ready to step up and become the next big RB for JC.