Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Eminem At The MTV Movie Awards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anybody see the part with Borat?

Borat climbs up on Eminem upside down with his junk in Eminem's face and I guess he was thinking Eminem would play along, but Eminem gets ****ed, looks like he's going to cut-off Borat's junk, his bodyguards pull Borat off him, and Eminem gets up and leaves.

HILARIOUS!!
Looked staged cause later it showed Borat chasing Eminem.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Looked staged cause later it showed Borat chasing Eminem.
But it didn't show them anymore after that, like they would have done so everyone could see that it was a joke.

I think Borat ran after him to try and make-up because he realized that Eminem was ****ed.
Was the best moment of the night! LOL.
Funny stuff.
I think thats why the did eminem's performance beofre that, so if he ran off it would already be done.
donathanhurley Wrote:Was the best moment of the night! LOL.

Agreed. LOL
It's being told that it was in fact a set up. Also, they say Paris Hilton was the first one on the list to get "bruno-ed" but she declined. Not sure what would make Eminem want to do that..but oh well. LOL. It was great TV.
Publicity. He has a new album out...the more publicity the better
The only one who could have sold that better than Eminem is a 9 year old girl crying!!

They said it was staged and I'm still questioning whether or not they just said it was staged so they don't look like ***** or if maybe they staged it but just didn't tell Eminem.
I saw that it was staged but Eminem didn't know he would be wearing...well...THAT. LOL!