Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How Bout it TorQQue?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I went to Florence Speedway last night (May 30th) with my buddy Jason Hall. As I was walkin thru the pits I noticed another modified (car like I have) and all his sponsors. Across the bottom of the car was **************.COM. That got me to thinkin QQ, would ya be interested in havin your username and the site name on my car, oh lets say for about a $500 sponsorship :biggrin:
Man..That is an AWESOME IDEA Redneck! That would be SWEET! I SAY GO FOR IT TorQQue!
Redneck Wrote:I went to Florence Speedway last night (May 30th) with my buddy Jason Hall. As I was walkin thru the pits I noticed another modified (car like I have) and all his sponsors. Across the bottom of the car was **************.COM. That got me to thinkin QQ, would ya be interested in havin your username and the site name on my car, oh lets say for about a $500 sponsorship :biggrin:

They must have had to suspend a boatload of people to come up with that cash...
I'd say its a little easier for them to pay since they charge so much and have a lot of annoying advertising, but as for BGR, I don't think the site brings in that kind of cash flow. QQ loses money on the site every year.
We need to advertise for them for free. I tell everyone about this site.
As I do and always have also!
Since we do not charge for membership and generate no revenue from selling ads, QQ brings in only what little Google ads pull in and donating members givea. He ends up paying out of pocket for the site every year. The $500 would come from his pocket too.