Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence Co. 6 - Johnson Central 0 (15th Region Championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Congratulations to the Bulldogs and a great pitching performance by Cody Moore.

Good luck in the Semi State.
Congrats LC.
Gratz LC
Moore had 8ks with while only giving up 4 hits. Also received 15th region MVP
Good luck in Sectionals.
Congrats Bulldogs!

Best of luck in sectionals.
Good luck Bulldogs in the sectionals.
Congrats LC
Excellent game by Cody Moore. I wasn't greatly impressed with him last week against SC, but he really threw a heck of a game today. I couldn't count the number of easy pop-outs/fly-outs he got.
Congratulations, guys.
Congrats LC and congrats Cody Moore with a very nice game... Good Luck next week in sectionals against East Carter.
Hmmm wonder where that 13-3 mercy game JC was suppose to hand to LC.
Congrats LC
I hope no one expected JC to beat LC.. LC is better in every position!!! Congrats Cody and good luck at state!!! :1:
Batpuff Wrote:Hmmm wonder where that 13-3 mercy game JC was suppose to hand to LC.

You know... I was just wondering the same thing. :biggrin:
Lawrence Co. has the best overall sports programs in the 15th region right now.
Cover3 Wrote:Lawrence Co. has the best overall sports programs in the 15th region right now.

Lawrence Co. & Johnson Central are the two biggest schools in the region, therefore they usually are in the finals for each sports regional tournament.
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:I hope no one expected JC to beat LC.. LC is better in every position!!! Congrats Cody and good luck at state!!! :1:

Ah, now that they win you crawl out of the woodwork. Where were you when they got beat by JC last week?
Congrats LC
Cover3 Wrote:Lawrence Co. has the best overall sports programs in the 15th region right now.
Really?

How you coming up with that? They won the regional tournament in baseball.
What else?

JC---In 2008-2009

Girls softball- regional champs.
Girls basketball- regional champs.
Boys basketball- regional final 4
Football team - State final 4
Congrats to the Dogs I'm proud of you guys! Isn't this the thrid straight year JC+LC have played for the Regional Championship? Speaks volumes for both programs IMO. LC has to have the best Soph 1-2 punch on the mound in the state.
bulldog42 Wrote:Congrats to the Dogs I'm proud of you guys! Isn't this the thrid straight year JC+LC have played for the Regional Championship? Speaks volumes for both programs IMO. LC has to have the best Soph 1-2 punch on the mound in the state.

I agree with you.

really? football team was 0-11 weren't they i had no clue that a record like this got you the best sports program in the region :please:
IntheZone Wrote:really? football team was 0-11 weren't they i had no clue that a record like this got you the best sports program in the region :please:

Shows you how much you know..... Football doesnt even compete in the 15th region. And yea they were 0-11 all I can say is they better have took there best shot at the football program because its about to change.
Batpuff Wrote:Shows you how much you know..... Football doesnt even compete in the 15th region. And yea they were 0-11 all I can say is they better have took there best shot at the football program because its about to change.

Really it shows how much he does know. Come on Batpuff , you know what is being meant here. There is no school in football that plays primarily in whatever region they are technically in as in relation to other sports because of the class system that exists in football. They are technically a 15th region school geographicly and everybody else that posts on this board knew exactly what is being implied and nobody else is having trouble relating to the context in which the statement was made.

Why schould everybody else take their best shot? Because their schedule has been tremendously watered down for this upcoming season in an effort just to improve the W/L record? Is that what you mean?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Really it shows how much he does know. Come on Batpuff , you know what is being meant here. There is no school in football that plays primarily in whatever region they are technically in as in relation to other sports because of the class system that exists in football. They are technically a 15th region school geographicly and everybody else that posts on this board knew exactly what is being implied and nobody else is having trouble relating to the context in which the statement was made.

Why schould everybody else take their best shot? Because their schedule has been tremendously watered down for this upcoming season in an effort just to improve the W/L record? Is that what you mean?

Yes they did change there schedule but its not water down.. yes they have games they should win but wont be cupcake games.... They have played one of the toughest schedules in the state for the last 6 or more years....

Lets get this back onto this game where LC just flat out gave JC a great game and did what they were suppose to do and that was defend there 15th region title....
Oh by the way LC if I am not mistaken did allow a run during the 15th Region tourney!!!!
Batpuff Wrote:Yes they did change there schedule but its not water down.. yes they have games they should win but wont be cupcake games.... They have played one of the toughest schedules in the state for the last 6 or more years....

Lets get this back onto this game where LC just flat out gave JC a great game and did what they were suppose to do and that was defend there 15th region title....

Challanging maybe, but nowhere close to being one of the toughest in the state. Try JC's this year, if you want to see tough.

But your right, back on track, a very good game by LC indeed.
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:I hope no one expected JC to beat LC.. LC is better in every position!!! Congrats Cody and good luck at state!!! :1:

there was alot that did,i was not one of them,i am for the pirates,but thought lc would win the region.....
bulldog42 Wrote:Congrats to the Dogs I'm proud of you guys! Isn't this the thrid straight year JC+LC have played for the Regional Championship? Speaks volumes for both programs IMO. LC has to have the best Soph 1-2 punch on the mound in the state.

Actually LC played Belfry in the regional championship last year.
Congrats to the Bulldogs and good luck at State!
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Challanging maybe, but nowhere close to being one of the toughest in the state. Try JC's this year, if you want to see tough.

But your right, back on track, a very good game by LC indeed.

I told you all year that LC was the team to beat in the 15th, should've listened to the kid. :Thumbs:
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:I told you all year that LC was the team to beat in the 15th, should've listened to the kid. :Thumbs:

I totally agree. :Clap:
Pages: 1 2