Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best Player in the NBA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who is the best player in the nba???
Lebron James....hes an all around team player.....and just like Jordan earlier in his career.....he finally has good players around him...so that takes alot of pressure off of him and now he can create plays for his teammates and make them better....so James is the best
KG is all around and d wade is soon to be there
Lebron James
Wade
Shaq. No question. No one can stop him. And if it not him, it would have to be Tayshaun Prince. If it wasnt for him blocking Reggie Miller on that layup in game 3, Detriot would not have made it to the NBA championship, and win it all..
All in all, I think the best player in the NBA would have to be Shaquille O'Neal. He demands so much attention inside, and opens up the way for a lot of his teammates. Even though he's not putting up the numbers he used to, his presence is still a huge factor in games and if you don't do something to contain him he will make you pay, whether it's by scoring, or kicking it out to the open shooter.
As much as I hate to say it, because I hate him and the Lakers, Kobe Bryant is starting to show that he is the best player in the NBA this season.
Best player - LeBron James

Most dominant - Shaq
The best player is Kevin Garnett, then I would go with Allen Iverson or Kobe Bryant !!!
Shaq and LeBron
Lebron James by far!!
LeBron may be the best player in the NBA, but if you were picking teams, who on here wouldn't take Shaq?
[QUOTE]LeBron may be the best player in the NBA, but if you were picking teams, who on here wouldn't take Shaq?

Lebron is the best and if i was picking a team he would be my player for sure. Shaq is big and all yet his injuries are catching up with him as well as his age. Plus he dont give you enough minutes anaway. Therefore, Lebron would be #1 on my team considering he scores plenty, rebounds, and makes his teammates way better than Shaq could. LEBRON IS KING!!!
Wade is the best all around player.
LeBron James is awesome.
Lebron is good. But i still like Tracy Mcgrady.
"Juice" Wrote:Lebron is good. But i still like Tracy Mcgrady.
me too
LeBron James is the best and most complete player in the NBA. If you're lookin for most dominate, go with Shaq. If you're lookin for quick success, go with KG. If you're looking for 100 shots a game, take Iverson. In the case of rape, Kobe's your man. But the best all-around player, in terms of shooting, rebounding, court-vision, defense, and intelligence, LeBron James is all alone in the category. The scary part is he's only 20 years old! Just imagine how much better he is going to get and how much less competition he's going to have at the top. He will be remembered as the greatest player to ever play in the NBA because no one has ever come straight into the NBA out of high school, even out of college, and had this kind of success. Take your picks based on fan bias or media reports, but the obvious choice is LeBron.
i would have to say kevin garnett
Dwyane Wade
Wade For Sure
lebron james by far
Steve Nash is the best player in the NBA. He can shoot, has great ball handling skills, granted he can't do the flashy dunks like a LeBron or Dewayne, but he gets the job done. Not to mention he's one of the best passers in NBA history!
Kobe Bryant
The NBA still plays?
D Wade
A.I.
"Tomcat68" Wrote:As much as I hate to say it, because I hate him and the Lakers, Kobe Bryant is starting to show that he is the best player in the NBA this season.
Kobe may score over 35 points a game but thats all they have. they have good players Kobe just demands all the attention and wont pass the ball. so therefore bringing me to my next point.
Lebron James is the best player in the NBA because he involves his teamates but can also take matteres into his own hands. and right behind him i would put Dwade
To be considered the best you must play so that you bring your teammates up to your level. One superstar and 4 scrubs will get beat every game.
Pages: 1 2